Secrets Revealed

Time: A week after the previous chapter

----------

{A week later}

A week has passed since White Day, and the girls have finished what they had planned. However, Sakura started feeling the presence of a stubborn card. So, the six classmates were thinking of ways to capture it.

~Marketplace~

Sakura and Chiharu were roaming around the marketplace, thinking about what to do about the stubborn card. While Sakura did manage to come up with something, Chiharu was taking a sudden trip down Memory Lane.

Chiharu: *Notices a plush toy cart* Is that it?

Sakura: Is what it?

Chiharu: *Inspects* Yeah. This is where that plush stack got knocked over.

Sakura: *Realizes* Oh. I remember.

Sakura remembered when The Mirror Card was posing as her and caused all kinds of trouble, even going as far as to injure her brother.

Chiharu: You said that it was one of your cards pretending to be you?

Sakura: Yeah. The Mirror Card. It was making me look like a delinquent.

Chiharu: *Giggle* Well, you're no delinquent. Sometimes, I just can't believe we're living in a world filled with... magic.

Sakura: To be honest with you, I couldn't believe it either. *Realizes something* We haven't told Rika and Kai yet, have we?

Chiharu: *!* You're right. And we haven't told Masaru, Taiji, and Kaoru either. Or even Naoko. Is now a good time?

Sakura: *Thinks* (Come to think of it, how do we explain it?) *!* I've got an idea.

{Later}

~Kinomoto Residence~

After arranging things, Sakura, Syaoran, Tomoyo, Eriol, Chiharu, Takashi, Touya, Yukito, and Fujitaka are now waiting for Rika, Kai, Masaru, Taiji, and Kaoru to arrive.

Touya: Are you sure they're coming?

Sakura: They'll come.

*Knocking*

Yukito: I guess that's them?

Sakura: That must be them.

Syaoran: *Opens the door to see Rika, Kai, Masaru, Naoko, Taiji, and Kaoru* About time.

Rika: We didn't mean to take long.

Kai: We were just waiting for Kaoru to finish with something.

Syaoran: What kind of something?

Kaoru: I was writing a new song.

Syaoran: *Notices Naoko* Why is Naoko with you?

Taiji: Oh, her?

Naoko: It was my idea.

Masaru: Naoko just wanted tag along. *Weak chuckle* So, we brought her as well.

*Everyone gathers around in the living room*

Sakura: I've gathered all of you here to show you something. There's this secret I've been keeping since fourth grade. Syaoran, Tomoyo, and Eriol are three of the only people who know about it. And recently, I've told the secret to Chiharu and Takashi. So, I've decided to go for it again, and reveal it.

Rika: Reveal what?

Sakura: Watch this. *Her key begins to glow* Oh, Key that burns with the power of Dreams, reveal your true nature before me! RELEASE! *Her wand appears*

*Everyone is astonished*

Kai: W-What...?

*Out of nowhere, a white spirit appeared*

Kai: Oh, boy.

Taiji: What the heck is that?

Kaoru: I wish I knew.

The spirit looked like a male version of the Valentine Card, almost like a twin.

Syaoran: It must be another holiday card.

Tomoyo: And it looks similar to the Valentine Card from last month. Maybe, it's her twin?

Eriol: Maybe, it is.

Sakura: Now, watch this. *Ready to capture* Force without master, heed my call, and become my power! CAPTURE! *Sakura captures the card, which says "The White"* Capture success!

Fujitaka: Sakura... That...

Touya & Yukito: Was...

Rika, Kai, Masaru, Naoko, Taiji, and Kaoru: INCREDIBLE!

Sakura: Well, there's a lot more to tell you.

With that, Sakura decided to tell the entire secret to everyone involved.

----------

Ending song: 'Nothing More (featuring Lily Costner)' by The Alternate Routes

*Flashbacks appear, ranging from the start of Sakura's life as a CardCaptor to her latest adventures*

Sakura: *Sets up her camera and gets into position*

*Flash!*

*A picture appears with Sakura, her friends, and family all together in it*