Is This Love Again? (Is this love? Sequel w/ the janoskians)

Hey I'm Belle. I'm 17 now. My mom and dad is well I guess my dad is Jc but it's supposed to be Connor then it's supposed to be another man. My mom is Ashley.

I had a really tough life growing up. I didn't really have a mom until I was 3 and my mom was then Ashley she dated Connor then something happened so it was Jc. At one point a murder person took me and my family didn't bother to care. I'm in a foster home now and a family is ready to take me. Lets see how this goes.

"Belle honey your going with your new family tomorrow. Get packing" Reagan my social worker told me.

"Okay" I replied.

Then 9 year old Mandy came running in. "Omg Belle I heard your leaving tomorrow! You can't your like my mom!" She whined.

"I know I know I kinda don't want to leave either but I have to" I sighed.

"Well dinner is ready" She said.

"Alright lets go" I said as I got up off my bed.

We walked downstairs to the dining room where everyone was sitting waiting for me to come down like usual.

"Does everyone know?" I whispered to Reagan.

"Yes"

"Even Brody?"

"Yep" She sighed.

"How did he take it?" I asked.

"Not so well"

Brody is one of my best friends besides Brooke. Brody has always been my friend every since I came. We were so close but no where near dating. I can't believe I have to leave him. All the other boys in the house doesn't like him. I have no idea why.

I sat down to my plate of grilled chicken salad and carrots.

"I can't believe your leaving me" Brody whispered.

"Brody is not my decision. I have to no matter what. I don't even know the details anyway" I told him.

"What are the details?" I asked Reagan.

"They live in Australia. Gina has 3 boys" She told me.

"No dad I'm guessing?" I asked.

"No dad"

All well I guess. I have to admit I am really excited to go to Australia. I have always wanted to go their and the fact that I'm going to live there is amazing.

"We're all gonna miss you" Brooke said.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too"

I excused myself from the table to go finish packing.

"Hey need any help?" Brooke said as she sat down on my bed.

"Yes"

"Oh you got a text" She handed me my phone.

I opened it and it was from Reagan. It was pics of the dudes that I'm gonna live with.

"Danggggg" I said.

"What?" Brooke asked.

"These are the dudes I'm gonna live with" I showed her.

"Omg their fineeeee"

"I know! I hope they don't consider me as their sister cause I just wanna be their friend" I told her.

"Oh wow. So what can I help you with?"

"Just get my vans, SnapBacks, and beanies" I told her.

"Here you go"

"Thanks"

"I'm gonna miss you!" She pulled me for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too"

"How are we gonna keep in contact. Your gonna be on the other side of the world"

"Skype?"

"Defiantly and show me those dudes"

"I will don't worry" I smirked.

"Well we should get to bed. Are you done packing?"

"Yeah. Tomorrow is gonna be one sad day"

"I know"

"Well good night"

"Night"

Gosh tomorrow is gonna be a big day and a sad day at the same time. Just great.