Chapter 10

"Where do you think your going?" Lexi stopped me in the hall.

"I'm leaving" I said trying to get passed but she stopped me.

"You don't know do you?" She asked.

"What?"

"I'm your sister" She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Ashley is my mom and my dad is Jc. They want you back home so they sent me to get you" She said.

"How come they never told me about you?"

"After they forgot about you. They had me"

"How did you date Luke?" I asked.

"I have my ways and I'm going to ruin you life!" She said grabbing me by my hair.

"HELP! Help!" I screamed.

"I'm here! Get you hands off of her!" Luke said knocking her out.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine" I sighed.

At the airport we said goodbye to the others and told them to have fun in Hawaii and we will see them in a couple weeks.

"Flight 327 to Los Angles is now boarding" We heard over the intercom.

"Goodbye guys" I waved.

We boarded the plane, found our seats, and got comfortable.

"So you excited?" Luke asked me.

"Yes, of course" I kissed him on the cheek.

We talked about what places we wanted to visit and random stuff. Then I fell asleep on Luke's shoulder.

"Wake up were here" I heard Luke whisper.

"Nah let me sleep" I groaned. Then he kissed me passionately on the lips.

"I'm awake now" I sat up smiling.

"Good now come on" He said as he got up.

We grabbed our bags and found the taxi that said my name on it.

It drove us to our hotel and it was really nice and big. We checked in and got our room. It was huge! It had purple curtains, a heart shaped bed, a hot tub, and pink walls.

I looked over at Luke and his mouth was hung open.

"This is so amazing" He said.

"I know" I said as I ran to jump on the bed.

Luke said his bags down and joined me.

"So wanna go explore?" He suggested.

"Sure!" I said.

We got a taxi to drive us around for awhile and we saw so many celebs while exploring. Also we got invited to a Kardashian party tonight.

When we got back we decided to get ready. I hopped in the shower and got dressed in a kinda short light pink dress with ruffles on it, and black open toed heels. I added a silver heart necklace with it too.

When I got finished I met Luke by the door and he looked so hot. Like always.

"You look amazing" He said looking at me up and down.

"You do too" I smiled.

We got a taxi to drive us and there but we had a hard time getting him to believe that we were invited. But it worked.

There was so many celebs there like all of the Kardashians and Jenners, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, One Direction, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Lucy Hale, and so much more.

I went off to get something to drink and Kourtney Kardasian came up to me.

"Hey your belle right?" She asked.

"Yes" I responded.

"Your Ashley and Jc's girl right?"

"Umm yeah" I sighed.

"Where are they?" She asked.

"I don't really know" I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked looking at me weird.

"I don't live with them anymore. I haven't since I was 7" I explained.

"Oh look I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you depressed" She said.

"Oh no it's fine" I fake smiled.

She walked away and I decided to go over to Selena, Demi, and Ariana.

"Hi guys" I said nervously.

"Hello" Selena waved.

Then Luke found me and walked over.

"Oh my gosh Luke brooks, your brother is Jai Brooks right?" Ariana said.

"Yep the one that sent you the keek and all that" Luke responded.

"It's good to meet you" She said.

"You too" He smiled.

We all chatted for a bit until the party kind of died down. I became friends with like everyone there. It was amazing. Seriously the best night I've had in a long time.