Chapter 11

That party was a blast last night! I woke up and went on my laptop and went on twitter. First thing I saw was...

'@Jccaylen: I need my daughter back'

There is no way in heck that he is gonna get me back. I'm done. I'm so done.

"Is everything okay?" Luke asked as he sat up.

"Yeah everything's fine" I lied.

I shut my computer and hopped in the shower. When I got out I changed into skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. I dried my hair and straightened it.

"Wanna go get some breakfast?" I asked Luke.

"Sure" He replied and walked to the door.

I'm actually really worried about what my parents and supposedly 'my sister'.

We decided on just McDonalds.

After that we went shopping and ran into a couple of celebs here and there.

"Listen Luke I have to talk to you. Why don't we go to a park?" I said.

"Alright" He said worriedly.

As we got to the park we walked over to the bench and looked him in the eyes.

"Listen Luke. My parents are trying to come find me but I am not going back whatsoever. Also your ex Lexi told me that she's my sister" I told him.

"Wait how?" He asked.

"I don't know she just said that I'm your sister and mom and dad never told you. But I don't even know anymore. I just need to hide" I said.

"Don't worry they live in Texas that's like far away" He said trying to comfort me.

(A/N Hey guys! Sorry for a crappy chapter I just needed to put one in but I decided to start working on all my other books because a lot of you have been telling me that I'm an amazing book writer and other sweet things. I just wanted to say thank you so much! Also leave me some ideas for my other books and I will use them! Thanks!)