37. Curse & Conspiracy - I

Shocked would be an understatement for the feeling felt by Aman. He would have felt happy if the Spear was aimed at him. But unfortunately, Agha aimed the spear at Roshni, his life.

The wicked smile of Agha didn't vanish but everything felt hell for him.

"Roshni" Aman yelled when the spear approached her.

Roshni closed her eyes in anticipation as she couldn't move from her place and the spear is nearing her.

Aman ran towards but before he could protect her, the spear bulged into her.

But, she didn't got any wound. She opened her one eye to see that Aman was standing in front of her.

"Roshni, nothing happened to you!" Aman exclaimed hugging her tight.

Roshni looked at herself and was shocked that nothing happened to her yet the spear passed through her.

"Roshni, nothing happened right!" Aman kept on checking her while the sinister smirk from Agha's face didn't vanish not even a moment.

Aman looked at him with fierce and gripped his sword. Agha smiled looking at him.

"Baadshah, I agree you're powerful but remember I'm witty." Aman lost his cool and the jinn inside him overpowered. Roshni tried hard to control him but it went in vain.

Agha smirked and now he knew what he should do. Isaaq nodded and collected the spear which is on floor and Kabir is still in his frozen state.

Kabir tried his best to break the trance but failed miserably. He is falling weak but he couldn't let Aman face everything alone.

Roshni looked at Kabir who's trying to break the trance but failing. She didn't knew what to do. She walked towards him when Isaaq threw the spear aiming Aman who is fighting against his master.

Roshni reached Kabir and he was looking at Aman which made her shift her gaze. She was shocked seeing the spear filled with the hot red liquid thrown at Aman.

"Khanbaba" She yelled. Aman looked at her but Agha stroke his shoulder. Aman winced in pain.

Roshni ran towards him before spear could (I know much cliché). But in truth, the spear was aimed for her. Unknown to that fact, she shielded Aman and the spear stroke in her chest, spilling out her blood.

Blood drops spilled on the silver sands.

Aman looked at her in horror when she yelped at the stroke. It was dead strong and penetrated into her chest.

Aman tried removing it but they knew Laal Chand makes the jinn weak.

"Roshni" Aman yelled gaining from the horror he witnessed. Kabir was held free and he immediately came towards them.

Aman trying hard to remove that spear but it's hurting him in return. Kabir knew Aman can't remove it.

"Aman, the more you try to remove the spear, the more it'll hurt you. It's better if we take Roshni to Rubina Khala. She'll help us Aman." Aman knew Kabir was right. But how? How can they reach Junaid Manzil?

Aman asked Kabir about the powder given by Rubina as his element is already used by them. Kabir took the powder and splashed it in thr air.

A door appeared in that place and Kabir lifted Roshni as Aman couldn't lift her. Aman too tried passing through the door but it got connected to another space. (POV : You shouldn't watch Doraemon while writing.)

Aman stood at his place witnessing the scene in front of him. The very same day which decided the fate of Aman.

(READ CHAPTER - 14 FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING.)

Parveen was leaving all her royalties for the love, her love.

But she didn't expect her father to be that disheartening with her decision.

She was leaving the royal palace when his voice screamed.

"Parveen, you chose your love over your identity. So remember in the coming future, your children will also do the same mistake and there will be no repentance for it. He can't live without her and at the same time he can't live with her too. Both are made for each other yet are destined to live without each other. It is my curse for you Parveen, just like how we are feeling this pain of our child's decision. You too will feel the same pain.

Your child will quench for his existence but you won't be there to tell him the truth. He hates his existence and you can't answer his hate. His love, it will be his biggest mistake and it will obliterate our whole existence." Parveen's father cursed her and their whole existence.

Aman was petrified knowing the new found information. Is this the reason why Parveen wanted him and Roshni to be apart?

Parveen was shocked knowing all this when Aman was injected the deadliest poison and a dibbuk came to her home to make her witness the hidden truth. Her father cursing the future of his unborn grandchild.

Her heart quenched seeing her hidden past. Then she was in the misery of losing her family and she didn't had the minimum sense to grasp his words. But that day, it all made sense for her.

Aman loved Roshni and their identity was proved as the enemy for their love.

It was Parveen who vanished the memories of Roshni knowing that the Ayana clan was utter opposite to the Jinns. Just like in her case of Jinn and Human, Ayana and Jinn are much worst enemies for the long years.

It was Parveen who agreed with her Jaddūna and completely removed Roshni from his life. And that was her biggest mistake.

It was Parveen who partially ruined her daughter's life to save her son and the life of a girl who promised to save her son from every danger.

Parveen sworn herself to protect both RoshAn but won't let them live happily together. Her was motive was correct but her way of processing was wrong. And she didn't had any choice.

But fate proved her wrong when Kabir and Rubina double crossed her and got RoshAn married.

Aman closed his eyes letting the threatening tears to fall. His Mother, was indeed a boon for him who he failed to understand and now serving the consequences. He needed his mother now, his life, his love, his Roshni was in danger and he was alone.

Only time shall say who withstands.

Aman reached Junaid Manzil and saw Roshni drenched in blood. Rubina looked at him with a 'I told you and her not to go there' look.

"Aman, Roshni is attacked with the spear dripped in Laal Chand and we Jinns have no remedy for it." Rubina stated the fact while Aman was repenting his mistakes.

Though the spear was removed for her body, Roshni is drenched in blood and the bleeding is far from ceasing.

Roshni looked at him, she patted the place beside and he sit on his knees on the floor holding her hands.

"Don't cry." She wiped his tears.
"If it is my end, I don't regret not living the fullest of my life. I don't regret loving unconditionally by you. I don't regret not living along with you for whole. But in midst of all this, I'm happy to let go off this world in the arms of my universe. Love you." Roshni let out her heart.

"Sorry, perhaps I can't fulfill my promise anymore." And she closed her eyes.

Aman shouted 'no' when Rubina and Kabir came near him. Rubina to try something she got to cure Roshni and Kabir to remind him of the half war they started.

Let's witness who'll fall in the play of words.
And who'll suffer in the battle of swords.

•••

To be continued.

Hoping that you liked this.

••• VYAM ❤️