Ch. 23

Aunt house

Aunt house

"Aunt Hong? I want ice-team!" Fei come to the kitchen and grab Hong's skirt. Hong look at her and smile "Aw! My little baby want to eat ice-cream?" Fei nod happily "okay, sit here.... I'll give you one scoop of your favourite flavour" Hong make her sit on the kitchen counter.

Then take out two different flavours "dong-dong ah!.....come here" Hong call her son then gave icecream both of them. "Ge? Listen to me and try to understand Yunlan, whatever happened today was not right" aunt said to Xinci in her concern. "I know, and I already find out why all this happens to my kids "

Xinci take a deep breath and kisses his both grandchildren's cheek "I have to inform about it to Yunlan" Xinci said and aunt nod in agreement "please, be careful" aunt said again and Xinci come to Hong.

"Please! Take care of them....." Xinci said to Hong then go to meet Yunlan at the house. Hong feels bad for Shenwei "i don't know why, but I think Yunlan did wrong to Wei" Hong said to aunt "of course he did wrong. And in that condition....it's a huge mistake of him" aunt replies angrily.

"Condition? What you mean by that?"

"Dear! Wei is pregnant..."

"What!!!" Now Hong get worry for Shenwei more than before "what have you done....Yunlan!!" She think inwardly and feels ache in her heart. "What's happening to me? Why I feel like something bad going to happens!" Hong looked at aunt....who also sadly looking back at her.

*******

The House

That spirit attacked on Yunlan and make him bled. "AaaaHhhhhh......aaarrrhhhhuuhhhhh!" Zhao's painful scream was echoing in the whole house. Then a white ray fell on her, due to which the body of that evil spirit started burning "AAh! aaaH! Uhh! Uuaaah....gggrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" and she disappeared while screaming.

Yunlan runs towards Lin as soon as the evil spirit disappears. "Lin?.....Lin....!! No...no....no...please.....wake up.....nooo....aaahhh.....Lin....!!" Yunlan tried hard to wake Lin but he failed "Yunlan....!" then he heard a familiar voice from behind which douched his childhood.

"M....MOM?" Yunlan shockingly looking at that white light.....where a beautiful woman standing there having pearls of happy tears in her eyes and a soft smile on her lips. "How are you, my boy?" She said and Yunlan crying there while looking at his mother.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹 23 year ago 🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"congratulations...." Mrs. Zhao said to Fusheng.....then after bid bye to each other she go from there. On the way her phone again rings.....she received and Xinci told her that baby Yunlan want icecream. Mrs. Zhao smiles then cut the call and stop her car at the icecream shop. She buy Yunlan's favourite icecream.....and she about to pay money, her purse was missing.