[10:23 PM ; Sunday]

Meanwhile, Jungwon and Jay are currently going on a "date" (in which Jay actually dragged the sleepy boy to the convenience store) downtown, Jungwon's hand stuffed in Jay's back pocket, pouting as he sighs, feeling slightly cold. "Jay...." he pulled at his sleeve, pouting, "It's so late.. I need my sleep.." he yawns.

Jay scoffs and rolls his eyes, continuously walking to nowhere really, and wrapping an arm around the other. "Bruh, it's ONLY 10 at night!!"

Full of sarcasm, Jungwon rolls his eyes and sighs, whining cutely. "Only 10 PM..." he yawns again and lays his head on his shoulder, closing his eyes. "Wake me up when–" he sniffs and smells the delicious scent of his favorite tteokbokki* and ramen, eyes widening at it.

(Tteokbokki is a Korean dish and a term for spicy rice cakes)*

Jay chuckles mockingly at his friend, clearly knowing that food is his weakness. "Let's go grab some food?" he asked, reading his mind as if it wasn't that obvious.

A small smile crawling up his face, Jungwon nods and hugs Jay's arm, "Lets... let's go!" he said, slightly more enthusiastic than he usually is.

At the ramen shop, they find Niki contemplating with his head down, staring at his full glass of water with 3 empty bowls of ramen on the table.

"Nishimura?!" The duo called out the youngest's last name at the same time, Jungwon immediately sitting across from him, pouting at the ramen bowls, "you didn't save any for me.." he whispered, before calling the waiter for some tteokbokki.

"Yo, what's goin' on?" He called out at Niki, patting his back and sipping someone else's (probably the table beside them) sprite.

Niki whines in slight frustration, pouting and slumping in his seat, "Ughhhh, I dunno man.." he slides his hand down his own face, "I-I–" he explains the whole situation, in which Jungwon and Jay are appalled by.

"He kissed you?!" Jungwon raised his voice just a little bit, before stuffing some ramen into his mouth to shut himself up.

"Yeah... he did.. And I don't know what to do about it..."

Jay shook his head, definitely in disbelief. This kid was definitely in denial.