[10:34 PM ; Sunday]

Sunghoon hears a *ping* sound from his phone and he checks it out, finding Sunoo's comment. He raises a brow and opens the notification, scoffing at this but feeling his blood rush down south.

He swipes out of his Instagram and goes to his kakaotalk*, texting Sunoo: "I need you here in ten."

*(Kakaotalk is a messaging platform in Korea because they don't have iMessage for some reason :/)

Sunoo smirks at this text message, wearing some skinny black jeans and a tight white turtleneck. He pulls his jacket on, grabbing his keys and his bucket hat, driving to Sunghoon's place.

"I'm here!~" he called out in a sing-song voice, before smirking to see Sunghoon's dark stare and devilish glare. "Awww what's the problem baby boy?~ Is something wrong?~" he struts over to the barstool Sunghoon's sitting at and sits on his lap- rather, over there.

Grunting softly, Sunghoon whines and growls at Sunoo. "Don't you dare." he threatened with gritted teeth, holding back a small moan that's about to slip off of his filthy mouth.

A seductive smile plastered on his face, he places a finger under the other's chin, just diving into a long, flirtatious kiss, "And who's gonna stop me?~"

Sunghoon slowly places his hands around the other's waist and kisses the flirt in front of him deeply, tilting his head as he forces his tongue into the other's mouth.

"You better take responsibility for this shit you're pulling off~ I'm not gonna stop~" he growled, only making Sunoo giggle even more, "Do your hardest~ I'm all yours~" he whined, tilting his head and deepening the kiss. 

Sunghoon carries Sunoo, placing his hands under his thighs and carrying him to the bed. He opens all the curtains, revealing big glass windows, pinning Sunoo down and kissing him deeply. "Mine?~". Those words got into his head, ego growing bigger and bigger. 

The submissive fox he is, Sunoo slowly unbuttons Sunghoon's button-down, smirking as he moans at the feeling of Sunghoon's veiny and strong hands on his ass. "all yours master~". Well, he seems pretty good at getting into Sunghoon's head. 

Growling slightly, Sunghoon spanks his ass and tackles his neck, leaving small love bites all over, stripping Sunoo of any article of clothing he had left. 

"Get ready, cuz you're in for a long ride tonight~"

And with that, only Sunoo's moans and screams could be heard from afar, neighbors will have been complaining the next day, but whatever, right? He must admit though, Sunghoon's pretty good, and this definitely won't be the last time they'll be doing this... 

——-

A/n: should I write the whole smut for this one???