Chapter 1

Hey I'm Alex and I live at lost children its where orphans live. I share a room with my twin brother zack. A lot of people say it's scary how much alike we are and I guess it is. we were both jumping on our beds listening to fall out boy our fave band. then over the speakers we hear all kids 14 years old come to the meeting room and dress your very best. After I hear that I remember we are the only 14 year olds here OMG are we getting adopted. I put on my favorite shorts and maroon crop top with a big grey open sweater that went past my shorts and black combat boots. Zak wore a Maroon shirt to and tan skinny jeans. Some times it was scary how alike we are. Me and zack walk down stairs and I was first in a straight line and I see fall out boy I almost fall over. Thank god zack caught me and I heard him say she doesn't normally do this. I stood up and said um... I'm Alex and zack said sup I'm zack. Me and zack can do this cool thing and we can talk in our heads together and I asked him how he was so fucking calm . He replied cause I'm normal now calm down. Then fob when down the line saying there names.Im Andy,patrick,pete,joe. We walked in to the interview room. They asked us what me do for fun I said sing and Zack said play guitar. They asked us a Bunch of other things and then we left to our room waiting to find out if we would be adopted. But before we walked out I heard Andy whisper Alex is so cute.We sat together and talked about what we would do if we got adopted and how we wont don't have to worry about this shitty place again. Fob walked in and said you should really pack your things I jumped up and hugged everyone of them. We didn't really have a lot of stuff what we had was either ugly or we had to get it out self so it only took 15 minutes. Me and zack both had a backpack full of our stuff we walked down the hall and out the door forever this is the day I wanted forever and it's here with fall out boy.

OMG my first Fob fan fiction sorry if I suck plz comment if u what me to keep writing it would mean the world
-bye nikky g

Ps the pic that's in this chapter I took myself idek why I put it in but I liked it lol