Chapter 2

We walked out side and they took us to a black car with 8 seats and we all jumped in. Me and Zack are the happiest people in the world to have you guys adopt us I said with a huge smile spreading across my face. After that Zack asked who was the person officially our parent. Pete said that would be Patrick but we will all be a family. I started to think about my new name Alex Haley Stump. This was the only day I really had a true smile on my face for a long time. We sit in silence till Andy puts on the radio and Panic at the disco this is gospel comes on and Zack looks at me cause he knows I love this song so fucking much. I start sing and jamming not paying attention that they turned off the music and it was just me singing. I didn't notice till Pete said nice show and started clapping and I just sat back in my seat. then Joe cut in and said you're actually really good at singing and I shying said thanks. I don't know why Im suddenly being shy. We pull up to a big house and Patrick yell we're home. Me and Zack are stunned on how big it is we only knew the tiny room we lived in at that the lost children. Once we got out of the trance we jumped out of the car with our bag and walked into our new home. The opening room was huge with a high Celling it was something from the movies. Joe said we should go see our rooms we walked up the stairs and took a right to our rooms next to each other's. My new room is purple my favorite color and Zack's is blue his favorite color. I loved this room this is the life I have always dreamed of.

Zack POV

I loved my new room it was truly amazing. the gouts then left us giving us time to unpack our things and explore our new rooms. I looked around and I had a walk in closet and I put away my clothes then I heard a yell from Alex's room what the hell is she freaking out about now. I walked in and she was in here walk in closet and I asked her why the hell are chu yelling.

"Oh..um...I just saw my closet"

"Oh yeah closets definitely give you a reason to tell like a crazy lady" in a sarcastic tone.
"Yes,yes it does"

"Walking out I said sometimes your such a girly girl"

Then Alex through a pillow at my head but I saw it in the mirror and ducked looking like a ninja. Once I was back in my room I put my bag under my bed and walked down stairs to find Alex already down there and I went to go stand next to her. then Pete said OMG alex your so short then Alex said haha so funny. Andy said is any one starving cause I sure am and be and Alex said at the same time "YES" excited much Patrick said and we all laughed. So what are we gonna eat I asked. I was thinking McDonald's Andy said and everyone agreed. We all jumped in the car and I yelled we are off on and adventure.

Yas chapter two even though I don't think I have any reads yet but I hope you like

-nikky g