Chapter 1 Saving Alex

Rachel's P.O.V.

I was in the station finishing up some paperwork.

Rachel: Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a cop, and a vigilante.

I look at my phone, I see a picture of me and Alex. It was at his place, we were celebrating my recruitment to the force. I began to smile looking at the picture.

Rachel: Only if you knew...

I said looking primarily at Alex. Then I got a call from Alex.

Rachel: Hi Alex!

Alex: Rachel? I need help, like major help!

He quietly yelled.

Rachel: What's wrong?

Alex: So I took your advice and went on the date with that girl. Turns out she's a psychopath...

???: Love where are you? I promise if you come out and tell me who this whore who's trying to steal you from me, I won't cut you're dick off or hurt you in anyway!

I began to change into my hero suit.

Rachel: Alex where are you?

Alex: I'm about a block or two away from the precinct.... Rachel... I'm scared.

Rachel: Don't worry Alex, I'm on my way. Just try and stay calm.

Alex: Ok, Rachel one more thing.... She's apart of the kendo club... and she has a Katana...

Rachel: Ok anything else?

Alex: No just help me please!

I jumped out the window and hung up.

Alex's P.O.V.

Alex: Rachel? Rachel? Shit....

???: Alex Come out please?! I love you! Your best friend... she's not good for you! You only need me! Please just tell me her name, address and how you want me to kill her.

I start shaking.

I'm gonna die. This girl is crazy...

I began to cry.

???: Alex Baby is that you?

The crazy girl rounded the corner and looked me dead in the eyes.