Chapter 5 Family Bonding Trip!

Flashback 15 years ago

Brook before becoming a skeleton:

A 6 year old Alex, a 7 year old Rachel, and a 4 year old Franky, were in the woods on a camping trip

A 6 year old Alex, a 7 year old Rachel, and a 4 year old Franky, were in the woods on a camping trip. With Alex's Family.

Luffy: Ok everyone! Gather around the campfire! I have something to tell you all!

Nami, Jinbe, and Brook walk over To Luffy.

Nami: Hey are you sure they're ready to know that your a meta human, and the king of the pirates?

Nami whispers to her husband.

Jinbe: Yeah this doesn't seem like a good idea. Especially since, Alex would think he's a meta human as well, and if word gets out, people will go after Alex, and Franky to get to you,

The Fishman reasons.

Brook: I think it's important for Alex to know his heritage. If you guys are worried about Rachel saying anything. She'd never do anything to put Alex in danger. Nor Franky or the rest of us.

Luffy looked at Brook with a look that says thank you.

Luffy: Brook is Right. Besides, soon Alex is gonna find out he can stretch like me. Then I'll have to train him. I don't want him to find out in such a way.

Luffy says. Nami, Jinbe, and Brook were surprised on how Serious Luffy was being. Now with the kids.

Rachel: What do you think your dad wants to tell us?

Alex: Something cool!

Franky: Hey big bro!

Alex: What's up Franky?

Franky: I bet it's gonna be-

Alex: Let me guess-

Franky&Alex: SUPER!

Alex laughs.

Alex: Hehehe, I called it!

The youngest looks at the oldest and asks her a question.

Franky: Rachel, What do you think it's gonna be?

Rachel: Knowing Mr. Carabello, something Funny.

The three walked over to the adults.