The bad guys

Wolf's POV

Me and my friends were at the diner, me and snake used to go to when we were still the bad guys. We were just talking, and eating brunch, when my phone rang. I picked it up, as the others grew silent " Hello? This is Wolf. " ' Wolf, it's me Diane. ' I heard on the other end of the phone, as I put it on speaker, so all of us could hear ' As, you probably know small crimes have been happening across the city ' " Yeah, wasn't there a bank robbery last week? " Webs asked, as all of us continued to listen ' Yes, but as it turns out, the crimes are all connected, and are being done by the same group of people. ' " Diane, did... did something happen? " Diane was silent for a few moments before she spoke again ' Yes, as you all know the Ruby and Emerald Beetles were being held in our most secure building, before they were supposed to be moved to their own separate museums in different places of the world. But it appears these criminals have stolen it and now we don't know the Gemstone Beetles, or the criminal's whereabouts ' All of us were shocked, before snake asked, " And this concerns us how? " ' I'm glad you asked Snake; the chief has suggested that since you guys have had 'experience ' You could help find the thieves that stole the Gemstone Beetles. And I've agreed to it ' " WHAAT!? " The five of us yelled, catching everyone in the diner's attention. " Diane, we may have been criminals in the past, and yes, we may have experience. But we don't know how to catch other bad guys! " ' Wolf, come on. You guys got this! If anyone can catch these criminals, it's you guys!  I know you guys can do it! ' The five of us, looked at each other, before they slowly unsurely nodded " Okay Diane. We'll do it " I couldn't see it, but I could tell that Diane was smiling from the other side of the phone ' Okay, meet me at the police station, at about 5:34 PM, in the chief's office. Don't be late ' Diane then hung up the phone, as me and my friends just sat there, in shock. Before, I looked at my watch " Guys, we should probably finish up. Its 4: 59 " I said as I finished my brunch, the others following my action. 

Time Skip

I was driving our car to the police station, as we were all wondering who the criminals could be. " Do you guys think the new bad guys, are animals like us? Or maybe they're humans? " Mr. Shark, as confused " Maybe, they're like us? Maybe they're not? I'm pretty sure, no one has ever seen their faces before " Webs said, as we pulled into the police stations parking lot. " Yeah, but it would be kinda cool, if the criminals were... you know?... Like us? It would be good to know that we aren't alone, you know? Like they're others like us! " Mr. Piranha said hopping out of his seat. " I guess you have a point " Mr. Snake said. As he also slithered out of his seat. All of us, exited the car, before we walked inside the police station, towards the chief's office. Where, when we opened the door, we saw Diane and the chief speaking to each other, probably talking about the new bad guys.  They finally noticed us and stopped talking " There you guys are! Have a seat " Diane said, pointing to some chairs. We sat down, before Diane pulled a rollie chalk board, with thousands of pictures on it, including some of masked figures. " These are the criminals. As you can clearly see, two of them are humans while the others are animals, like yourselves. As, you can also see, we don't know a lot about them. Only the fact that their dangerous, and highly intelligent. But we were able to figure out some things about them. Number one; The first, has s/c skin along with short/long h/c hair, e/c eyes. Next, we have the second she has white, and black dyed hair, while she has pale skin, with freckles, and has Heterochromia, making both her eyes different colors. Next, is a killer whale, the only times she has been seen, was breaking a vault door with her fists," "Dang," Shark muttered out, as Diane continued her lecture "Next, a dangerous Black Mamba, she's only been seen a couple times, suggesting she might be the stealth. Next, we have only a couple pictures of a small wasp and scorpion, only outside the places of the crime scenes, suggesting that they might be the lookout. Then, we have a bat. One of the few times that she's been seen, is attacking multiple bank personnel. Finally, a black widow. They've only been spotted at least once, making it very difficult to decipher what role in the group they play. Now, any questions?" Piranha raised up his hand "Yes, Piranha?" "Is mayonnaise an instrument?" Everyone gave him 'Are you dumb or something?' look, as Piranha looked around confused "What?" Just than a police officer burst through the door, looking panicked. "Chief, its--" "Them." Chief than ran out the door, as the good guys followed after her. When they all got to the front, they saw an old van Infront of them with the new villains in it.  "Heyyyy~" "GRRR DON"T YOU 'HEY' ME, GET THEM!!!!!!!!!" The villains drived away all laughing like maniacs, as every single police officer including Chief Misty chased after them in their police cars. The good guys stared in confusion, until Diane popped up "Oh that reminds me, I have a meeting with the local ambassadors, in an hour. But before I go, we have intel that the bad guys are going to steal the ruby beetle when it's on display at the new museum tomorrow night. So, I want you guys to go there undercover, and shut their heist down. Okay?" The bad guys all looked at each other smiling "Don't worry we got this Diane; you can count on us"