OMG

I can't believe this. Leo talked to me!!I stood at my locker day-dreaming. I really need to go to class. I rushed so fast and I dropped my books.Right now I embarrassed but guess who helps me up....Leo does!!!!!!! Butterflies are in my stomach. "Are you ok?" he says."Yeah I'm alright.I guess I was going to fast and I tripped and fell. He helps me up and we walk to class.We obviously are late.Through a long day on school its time to go back home.But when get home I see my dads car.Im confused. I run into the house and I hear his voice.But I run and and guess what I see .MY DAD I SEE MY DAD.This day has never been better.Ok so the next day I open my locker and a little slip slides out catching the wind to float down. On the outside it says it from Leo. My face at this moment: 😶😣😮😮.Well I open it up and it says "I been thinking well do you want to go out with meme?"No,no,no this is just a dream Bailey snap out of it.This cant be happening.Well here goes nothing.OUCH!!! Ok its not a dream. Well ill just pick an answer.Ashely and Kacee walk over and says "What's that?
"A note from Leo that say will u go out with me"? They are shocked too. But the thing is, I dont know what I should pick. Maybe I'll say no. But wait what does the day at the end? OH NO! This is not meant for me it is meant for you Kacee.Well great lucky. " Bailey,I'm going to say no just for you okay"?