1.

Several years had passed since Kotone first met her love.
She met him during an amazing pokemon battle. To be honest, he was the strongest Trainer around and it had alsways been Kotones dream to defeat a Trainer like him. His name was was well known trough all the regions: Red.
After the batlle Kotone often visited Red. At first ist was akward for the young Master but after some time had passed he wouldn't let his Kotone go away again.
She caught his hart during their match and he didn't manage to get it back again.
He fell in love with the young girl who defeated him some years ago.
But he never had the courage to tell her how he really felt. How bad he wanted to hold and kiss her.
He barely spoke anyways. But today had to be the day. The Trainer didn't want to hide it any longer.
So he made up a plan. A plan wich told him what to say and how to do it properly.
Kotone made her way up the mountain to make her regular visit.
Arriving at Red's cave she stood a moment in silence just to take her breath again.
It was always very stressful to climb up such an enormous mountain. But for her it was worth it.
For her Red was more than just a friend but she always thought he would never have such feelings for her.
So, after a short break, Kotone headed into the cave and greeted Red as always.
"Hey there, nice to see you', she said hugging the young Master.
And as always Red didn't say a word and just huged back. A faint blush on his cheeks.
He wanted to say it so desperately but he couldn't overcome his fear of being rejected.
After a short period of silence the female Trainer spoke again:
"You know, lately I'm very busy with the league and upcoming events. So I'm afraid of not being able to visit you as often. Nevertheless I try everything I can to come. I mean the Indigo Plateau isn't so far. But I am really going to miss you, you know?"
Once Kotone finished speaking she realised what she had said and blushed a deep shade of red.
The Kanto champion sat there and watched the whole situation. He couldn't hold back a slight smile on his lips.
Kotone weren't Kotone if she hadn't noticed it.
"You are smiling! Are you laughing at me?", she asked in an amused tone.
"Now or never", Red thought and said in a soft but husky voice:
'I'm not laughing at you. You are just to sweet."
"Red! You're speaking! I'm so happy to be the one you are talking to", the brunette said lovingly.
In the meantime Red's courage reached its limits. If he wouldn't say it know than there won't be another chance to.
So he grabbed the wrist of an astonished Kotone and pulled her into his lap.
Now the two trainers were on the same level and just starred into their eyes.
Without breaking eye contact Red placed one hand on her cheek and whispered gently:
"There is something I have to tell you. Ever since I lost to you in our first battle you had my heart. You captured it and never gave it back. Every time you leave I feel a sting in my heart but every time you come back again everything's perfect and I feel myself growing stronger."
He took a short break and saw that Kotone teared up a bit. Unsure what to do he just leaned in and kissed the girl on the forehead.
With a smile he said:
"Please don't cry. Everything's fine now. I'm fine because you are here with me."
Nevertheless Kotone couldn't stop crying. But it wasn't because she was sad or mad, no, it was because she was happy. Happy because Red finally said all the things she wanted to hear for the last few years.
Noticing it, Red whipped away a few tears an placed his hand again on her cheek.
He wanted to kiss her so desperately but didn't know how.
So he just spoke again gently:
"And I hope you'll always be with me. Forever."
And with this he leaned in again and placed his lips on Kotones.
For the first time in his life he felt this love and he hoped that Kotone shares it.
Kotone was shocked at the sudden movement of Red but a few seconds later she relaxed and put her arms around his neck. Never she had thought that Red would kiss her but there they were. They were as close as never before.
After a few minutes both broke their kiss to take a breath.
Red smiled the brightest smile Kotone ever had seen.
"Kotone, I love you. More than everything else. For so long. So please promise me to stay by my side", Red said out of breath but full of love.
Without hesitation Kotone embraced the trainer and responded with a huge smile.
She said:
"Of course I will. Because I love you. I will forever. I promise you."
This few words made Red unbelievable happy. Finally his courage paid off.
Finally he could hold his beloved Kotone.
Her love made him to be the happiest man alive.

A/N: Here you are, the first little story! I hope i didn't make too much mistakes but if I did I'm sorry.
If you have requests go in and tell me.