2.

1. Perfection

For Red Kotone was more than just pretty or talented. For him she was the definition of perfection.

Every time he watches her his heart skips a beat.

He just can't find another word to discribe Kotone properly then perfect.

2. Falling in love

It dindn't last long till Red understood that he had fallen in love with the trainer that defeated him some time ago. It wasn't just the way she controles her Pokemon but also the way she acts towards him. Even though he barely spoke, she alsways found the words that made him feel like home.

3. Regular visits

Every week Kotone shows up at mt. silver just to make her usual visit.

And every time Red is looking forward tosee her beautiful face again.

It sounds impossible but after every visit Red falls deeper in love with Kotone.

4. Confession

After hours of thinking Red came to the conclusion that he loves Kotone. And he wanted to tell her. So he just embraces her and whispers in her ears:

"I love you, my precios Kotone. Promise me to never leave me..."

5. First Kiss

Even if it wasKotones birthday she came to visit Red as always. He didn't know that it was her special day and has no present for her. Disappointed he stares at the girl who wasn't mad at him.

"It's OK", she says but Red wanted her to get a gift from him so he bent down and just kissed the girl.

6. Illness

At a time, when Kotone was ill, Red came down from Mt. Silver to look after her.

Kotone wasn't weak just because she was ill but bacause she never expected Red to get down the mountain just for her.

Red was actually worried about her.

7. Proposal

Red was incredible nervous. He was going to ask the question of questions and he was unsure of how Kotone would react.

After a walk under the night sky he relaxed a bit. The stars were twinkeling and the atmosphere was really romantic.

So he went down on one knee and said:

"Kotone, you are the only one for me and I want to spend the rest of my life together with you. So please answer me: Will you marry me?"

Without hesitation Kotone said yes.

And another one. Hope you like it!

If you have ideas just tell me, I'm open for everything ;)