Soulfulheart

01. Losing

When Lyra beat him, he knew she was the one for him.

02. Home

When Red came home to Pallet Town, he was surprised to see Lyra eating dinner with his mom.

03. Anger

Silver made Lyra cry for the last time when Red punched him in the face; giving him a black eye.

04. Jealousy

"You know, Red." Lyra said. "You're kind of like Silver... Because you two don't smile much and you're both so quiet."
From that day on, Red vowed to make himself change to make Lyra forget all about that loser, Silver.

05. Smile

Red Tried to smile.
"What are you grimacing for?" Lyra asked.

06. Confessions

"I really like you, Red." Lyra said.
"I like you, too." Red admitted. Then he pulled her into a hug.

07. First Kiss

Their first kiss was sweet and memorable. Red felt like he could stay like this forever. Her soft cherry lips against his...

08. Realization

Lyra was kind to her Pokémon. Always. She embraced them with a love that was too powerful and too beautiful for words. That's when Red realized he loved her.

09. A Strange Box

"What the heck is this?" Red exclaimed. "There are people inside the box!"
"It's called a TV, Red..."
"I knew that!"

10. One Question

"Will you marry me?" He asked.
"Nope."
"What? Why not?!"
"I'm just kidding, silly! Stop being all tense and serious! Of course I'll marry you!"
Red lifted Lyra up and spun her around, giving her a soft peck on the lips.
"I love you, Lyra."
"I love you, too."
She smiled. That smile that he'd be seeing for the rest of his life.
Red was finally happy.