-•| IV |•-

•-•-•
🔥
-|•-•-•|-

-• | KING OF THE NARROW SEA | •-

Ragnar and Arryx land in the front courtyard of High Tide. Standing in front of the castle is the Valeryon family. Lord Corlys is in the middle with Lady Rhaenys by his side and their three children (Laenor, Laena and Laenys) by her side.

Ragnar climbs down from Arryx with ease, he walks towards them to which they all kneel before him. Ragnar is shocked by their display.

RAGNAR: "Please, please. There is no need."

CORLYS: "Yes, there is. We must kneel to our King, Ragnar."

He grins to himself. He approaches the family as they begin to stand right once more. He and Corlys embrace in a hug before Ragnar turns to Rhaenys to give her a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug. He walks to his cousins, giving Laenor a shake and tight hug while kissing the hands of Laena and Laenys before hugging them as well. They all enjoyed each other's company any time they were together, it's as if Ragnar was one of them. They all grew up together and Ragnar saw Corlys and Rhaenys as his second father and first mother.

•-•-•

Ragnar and Corlys are in the Seasnake's Throne Room where his momentos are. They stand before his throne, Corlys doesn't sit as he's not above Ragnar and Ragnar doesn't sit because High Tide isn't his. Ragnar presents the proposal to his Uncle. Lord Corlys knew the truth behind the marriage proposal as he's a very clever man.

CORLYS: "I know you know that this is not for any other reason but to belittle you."

RAGNAR: "I understand, this is an act of hopeful mental destruction."

CORLYS: "Viserys wishes to keep you and Rhaenyra away... haven't you two engaged in sensual acts already?"

RAGNAR: "Yes, I don't know if he knows that and I've still to find out how he knows about us."

CORLYS: "I was oblivious until Rhaenys told me, you two have kept it a well kept secret."

RAGNAR: "That we did... but we might have trusted the wrong people or have been backstabbed."

CORLYS: "Who would do that though?"

RAGNAR: "I'm not sure. Daemon knew but I doubt he told him. Those who work for me have way too much to loose. Those who fear me also have too much to loose, especially when it comes to their precious lives."

CORLYS: "I hope we can provide some sort of comfort and allow you peace. I hope we can assist you in finding out who the mole was."

RAGNAR: "Thank you, Lord Corlys."

Rhaenys walks in behind Ragnar and stands beside her husband's side.

RHAENYS: "Your Grace, it would be an honor to have you marry one of our daughters and to officially join our houses. This act wasn't necessary but it's one we will take with open arms especially with your impressive gain in support and your claim."

RAGNAR: "Thank you, my Lady. I'm sure the pleasure of this marriage will present itself soon."

CORLYS: "Which daughter do we choose?"