' ~ ᒪOᐯE ~ ' ᴘᴛ. 2

Trigger warning: attempt to say the F slur...

----------

Vance would stare at Finney when ever he looked up to the board. Finn's Hair bounced when he looked up at the teacher, His hair was just everything Vance wanted. He didn't deserve Finney but Finn still choose him. Not caring about anything else happening around him. 

"Hopper!" The teacher yelled out, Causing Vance to snap out of his daze.

"The hell you want" Vance snapped back at the teacher. 

"Language Vance!! Principles office now!" He'd scold Vance.

"Puss-" 

"Just get out!" The teacher pointed towards the door way.

Everyone started whispering and pointing at Vance who left the class room already.

"God, He something I tell you guys but anyways turn to page 45 in your text books and look for the answers for a, b, c, ok? 20 minuets on the clock"

Finney raised his hand, He knew that Vance was probably waiting for him the bathroom. 

"Yes Finney?" 

"May I use the restroom?"

"Hurry" 

Finney got up and rushed out the door. 

Matty stuck his foot out making Finney to trip and fall over. 

"Matty! Principles office now!" The teacher yelled out. 

"What i didn't do anything it was just this clumsy fag-"

"ENOUGH MATTY" 

"Gosh.." He got and packed his stuff up heading for the door. 

Griffin offered a hand to Finney, pulling him self up with the help of Griffin. 

"Thanks Griffin" He thanked him and went to the bathroom. He walked over to the bathrooms, once he walked in he saw Vance messing with his hair. Fluffing it out and making it a bit more fuffy, Finn always loved putting Vance's hair up and messing with it. 

"Hey Vance" Finn said softly 

"Damn you!" Vance jumped back, Finn made little giggles at that.

"Make some damn noise next time!" 

"Sorry.." he tried not to laugh while saying that.

"Hey- The fuck happen to your face?" Vance noticed a bruise that wasn't there before. He worried. 

"Uhm.. nothing i just fell when i tried walking out of the classroom i guess i have bruise now?"

"No Finn that's can't be why tell me now or i will get the answer one away or another Finney." 

"Ok.. Well Matty tripped me.. But hey I'm ok Vance!"

"That piece of shit!" Vance grumbled

"Hey I'm ok Vance!" He wrapped his arm around Vance's shoulders.

"Uhh.. sure yeahh.." Vance had idea of how to get revenge on Matty.

Vance kissed finn's bruise on his face softly. Bringing his face down to his neck and lightly touching his nose on him. Causing shivers to go down Finn's spine. He loved the feeling when Vance touched, held, kissed, and cared for him.

"You should get back to class.." Vance mumbled in his neck.

"I should.. but HEY-!" Finney yelped in surprise. 

Vance bit his neck softly making Finn yelp a little and jolt back a little. Vance looked up at Finney's face to see his rosy red blush all across his face.

"Got you~" Vance said with a smug grin across his face. 

"Not fair!" He tried to say in a bit of a angry tone of voice but it didn't work. 

"Is fair!" 

"OK what ever Vance.. I'm gonna head back to class now" 

"Nuh uh not with out a kiss!" 

Finney kissed him softly on the lips. 

"There now, i have to kinda get back to class.. Love you Vance!"

"Mmm love you too" He kissed Finney back. 

He let go Finney and watch him make his way out of the bathroom. There was an emptiness Vance felt before he met Finney Blake. But now that is filled with him, He loves Finn for all he was worth. He made a promise to protect and give him everything that Finn wanted and needed. Finn was his bright light in his life and will always be the bright light. 

-- After Class 

Finn walked out as fast as he could not trying to be caught by Buzz and Mat. He made it to his locker safely, He herd some yell out 'There he is!'. He knew it was them so he quickly grabbed his stuff and tried to head out for the front doors. He was stopped my a sharp tug at his back pack that pulled him back and hit Buzz. 

"The fuck you think your going?" He spat out with such venom

"Yeah i herd you got Matty in trouble!" Mat came around in front of Finney and the two, Mat and Buzz circled him.

"Now let's see what we can do.." Mat grinned at Buzz, He knew they we're gonna do something bad just by the look on Mat's Face. 

"MOTHERFUCKER!!" He herd Vance's voice boom though the loud crowed hallway of kids trying to get out of school. 

Vance pushed kids out of his way making his way to Buzz and Mat at a quick pace. 

"Shit.." Mat whisper out. Finney could see the panicked look on their face's.

Buzz grabbed Finney by the backpack again and slammed him hard against the locker and face first. Finney made a small whimper in pain. He slammed him hard, hard enough to make his nose bleed a hell of a lot. Vance ran after them and was able to get on of them down but the other ran off like a bitch. 

Bruce who had been around to see it all rushed over to Finn and luckily had a piece of cloth to help with Finn's nose bleed. 

"Oh god! Finn are you ok?!" Bruce panicked. He comforted him a lot when things like this happened. 

"Y-yeah... It happens..." He tried to say but ended up crying it out, There was a pain in his nose that really hurt. It was bad. 

"Ok come on lets get you to the nurses office, I'm sure she'll help in a way." 

Bruce helped him up and rushed him to nurses office. 

Vance slammed the door open and ran over to where Finn sat on the bed with Bruce kneeling by him. 

"Are you ok??!" He sounded worried, more then worried you could say. 

Finn nodded and Vance wrapped his arms around his waist, rested his face into Finn's shirt. He felt his warm breath against his stomach. 

"I think I'm good for now, Vance, Bruce can we go now..." He said. 

"Yes of course if you feel like your nose is ok now let's get out of here please!" Bruce said

"Mmmm..." Vance mumbled. 

Finn took that as a yes. 

They all walked out of the nurses office. 

"Hey you guys wanna get milkshakes? Come on its Friday! And I literary have nothing else to do all nightt!" Bruce asked them all. 

"Sure I guess do you maybe wanna ask the other's?" Finn replied back 

" Oh hell yeah of course just give me a few and meet up at the grab n go and ill bring Grffin, Billy, and Robin!" 

---- Next Chapter 'Shared With A MilkShake' -- Total Words. (1148)