shower fun

warnings: smut, mommy kink

y/n's pov:

"I'm home!" I said as I closed the door, dropped my bag and kicked off my shoes.

I went to mine and Lizzie's bedroom to find her on our bed reading some book.

"Hi, baby, how was your day?" she asked and I smiled to her and walked a few steps closer to her.

"Fine, I missed you." I said getting into bed with her, straddling her waist. she pulled me into a kiss. "I missed you too, baby." she said and pulled me to another kiss.

"Wanna shower?"

I bit my lips and smiled widely as I nodded, she got into the bathroom and I followed her. she took off her clothes as I took mine. after we both finished stripping, she got into the shower and I just stared at her beautiful body, admiring her. "stop staring and get in baby." I got in and she turned on the water and pressed her body close to mine. our foreheads nearly touch as the hot water spilled on our naked bodies.

"you're beautiful." I blushed at her words. "so fucking beautiful." she whispered and started pressing wet kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her lips on my soft skin.

"Lizzie.." I nearly moaned as she started marking my neck.

"What, baby?" she stopped kissing my neck and looked at me as she smirked. I felt her hands run all over my body, from my thighs to my chest.

"Please.. I.." I couldn't speak clearly, her touch making me weak.

"Please what? Use your pretty little mouth."

"I need you, Lizzie" I said and she pushed me to the wall. Pressing her body closer to mine.

"Uh uh, that's not my name" she said in her hot low voice. she moved her hand up and down my body, making me shiver. a wave of confusion rushed over me but then I realized what she was trying to do.

"Mommy." I moaned. Then I felt her fingers circle my clit.

"You're so wet, and all for me" she said as she pressed another kiss on my soft spot on my neck.

"Please don't stop. Please." she started rubbing my clit faster as I moaned like a mess.

"I love how weak I can get you, how you act so powerful around your friends, But look at you now, begging for me to not stop fingering you."

I feel two fingers press into me and I start moaning. I put my hands on her shoulders, digging my nails into her skin. "oh my god."

"You like that huh? You like my fingers inside of your wet pussy? Making you cum? you're such a good girl for mommy." she whispered against my neck as I felt myself getting more weak at her words.

Her fingers went in and out of me and I felt myself getting close. I started whimpering and she noticed I was getting close.

"Please, I'm close, I'm so close. Please make me cum mommy" I moaned.

suddenly the pleasure disappeared as her fingers and mouth on my neck did. I felt nothing but the hotness of the water. "No, no, why'd you stop?" I hear no respond. I look down and I see her kneeling in front of me, knowing what will happen next.

she kissed my inner thighs slowly, making me tremble. I run my fingers through her wet hair as I felt her tongue press inside of me. "You taste so good, baby."

"I'm gonna cum! Please, Oh my god!" I screamed loudly as I felt my orgasm coming. Her tongue begins to go faster and faster. She stops licking me and gets up on her feet quickly to the position she was earlier and started fingering me again while kissing my neck.

"cum for me my love."

at her words I came, a wave of pleasure run over me. I moaned and screamed as she held me tightly so I won't fall on my knees. I buried my head into her neck as I breathe heavily.

"You did so good baby." she said against my neck. "I love you." I whispered as I tried to catch my breath.

"Let's wash ourself's now baby." she said as she let go of me and took some shampoo in her hand and turned me around, so her front was against my back. She washed my hair with her hands and I did the same to her, then she took bath gel and washed my body with her hands and I did the same.

as we both were finished she got out and I followed her. She hand me a towel and we dried ourselves and got dressed. She got into bed and I followed her, she opened her arms as I got in them, cuddling with her. I rest my head in the crock of her neck and her fingers run through my wet hair. "I love you." She whispered into my ear.

"I love you too."

a/n:
hi lol