The hell

I was walking outside at like 1 am to 3am and I saw white hoodies twice just one wasn't Jeff it was a kid with short brown hair and the second idk but it was fast and disappeared and I started to walk that way and there at the end lead to the woods and so I started to walk back but then I felt like I was being watched and as I turn around see a black suited creature and my head started to hurt and I felt watched and I said NOT TODAY SLENDERMAN

on Halloween my sister and her girlfriend heard a creepy male laughter
And I'm like the only true mad man here, so don't worry also I also have a creepy laughter, but this laugh wasn't mine and sounded like Jeff's laugh.

Last night I saw a white hoodie following me like it was fast too , but I had too many stuff to carry so I was ahead and didn't want to be bothered.

I'm never sleeping but when I do I usually don't remember the dreams, but all of them involve slenderman and last night I had a whole dream that I was a proxy of his.

Whenever I'm outside in real life I can feel that I'm being watched and I don't like it and I've heard whispers at night.
I get bad headaches amd paranoia when I'm outside too. I feel nauseous and have a bad headache right now.
I just checked my back in the mirror and I have a cut,but it wasn't there before.
When I went outside my head started to hurt then I felt watched and also after my music started to cut out and overlapse it self.
When I passed out and woke up I felt like I was going to throw up and eating didn't help.
I feel sick again and a have a massive headache out if nowhere and I feel paranoid out of nowhere.
My sister is back home now and I was in my bedroom and heard her voice call my name,but when I went to the livingroom she said she never called for me.
I feel watched I tried to close my eyed and I saw LJs hands by my hallway wall that leads to the livingroom.
I had a dream about BEN, that weasel how dare he and also dreams of slendy and Jeff but I don't remember those.
Just now I got two cuts on my fingers...they weren't there before...
Also my bedroom door would open on its own....
I went outside I heard a chilling laughter even when listening to my music then I heard someone clearing their throat3 times but I looked around and nobody was near and its 12:39 am.

I had three weird dreams the first one felt too real and the second was just odd and both were about Jeff then I had a dream about Masky and Hoodie chilling with my sister and I when she was younger.
Also I heard a raspy male voice just a minute ago and I'm wide awake and there's no man in my house except me and my voice isn't that low.