fhe first time I encountered Slenderman

I was in my dad's house, aka his parents' house,because he's a fucking drunk and spent his money on liquor.

I was laying on the couch, uncomfortably falling asleep.
I fell off the couch, but I felt like someone or something caught me and put me back on the couch.
I had a dream that slendy did it.
I then woke up and I was back on the couch(No my dad didnt, cause he had a bad back and I was too heavy, also when I asked him if he did he looked comfused)
I later on I had slendy dreams, where he would only tell me SOON SOOON SOOOON, and I was like, "What ya mean soon, whut is soon for ?" He didn't say anything else, but soon, and I was confused.
I was outside, and the kids in my complex had a drawing of slendy on the fence, and I asked, "Whut is that for?"
The kids replied, saying they play the Slendy game and then explained to me how it went. I really didn't care for it.
As I lived in my complex, I would hear whispers and static sounds, ear piercing dog whistle.
Whenever I went on my phone and tried to video tape and / or take a picture, the camera was always staticky and / or fuzzy.

Later when I moved away from that place I wasnt being bothered, until I moved again to have a dream of Jeff stepping on me and then staring at me, it wasn't a dream though, it happened and then I passed out, when I woke up I felt like I got stepped on.

Once I moved back to my other house, I started seeing slenderman in my hallways and I saw his tendrils wiggling around and so I tried to get his attention, so I unplugged my headphones from my tv, but the volume was down all the way.

My cousin and I decided to put the proxy symbol on a tree that was by our house, and I made him do the summoning. (Big Mistake)
After that, weirder shit started to happen, and I started to lack sleep.

My cousin would always see him outside by that tree and our heads would hurt time to time I would hear static noise and once I was listening to music on my mom's speaker and then it started to glitch then it fried, I was confused,cause thats not normal.
At Thanksgiving, I was near the tree and coughed up blood.