Chapter Five

Demigods pov:
I was sitting at the place where we were going to build.We sent Jay out to find Combat.Jay and combat came back a few minutes later with two other people behind them."Aiy,Who are these?"I asked standing up.
Charlies pov:
She looked at us with a devilish grin and fire in her eyes."I-im Charlie and this is D-dennis!"I managed to stutter out."the names Demi.Rember that."She said and started building a house."I'm Dinah, that's Demi, That's Jay and thats combat whom I'm guessing you've met already."She said handing out little headsets that showed the game chat.Suddenly we all blacked out.
Demigods pov:
I awoke surrounded in a Bright light.I squinted but everything was still to bright.I suddenly felt very heavy and looked at myself.Nothing was different but I did seem stronger...I blacked out again.
--TIME SKIP BECAUSE PANCAKES--
still demigods pov:
I woke up to the dirt.How nice.I sat up and heard a few groans.looking around I saw everyone else waking up.It was sunrise.I felt the top of my head but instead of cat ears, I had horns,A demonic tail and wings, fangs and flaming eyes. Panicking,I quickly looked for something to cover myself. 'Dianite Joined The Game' popped up in chat. "Here..." Dianite said and gave me a Bennie for my horns,a leather jacket for my wings and a black modestep mask to hide face. My flaming tail was still showing but it was smoking so bad everyone shot up."who are you?!"Jay yelled.I frowned from under my mask saying nothing because my fangs make it hard to pronounce certain things.I saw him bolt over and before I could reply he ripped of my mask,bennie and jacket.Ashamed,i looked away.well here's my new self I guess...