Chapter Six is very exSQWIZZIX

Resendas pov:
I woke up panting.It was mid day.Looking at myself, I mentally cheered.I had no horns,none of that stuff!I stood up and walked around.Where was everybody?I hear a crash."Huh?"I walked outside confused.My confusion grew as I saw a boy in a panda hoodie in a steaming crater.I walked over to him,Ignoring the heat."Hello?"I said crouching down beside him.A groan escaped his mouth but he then started coughing.I carried him into the house that we finished building yesterday and set him on a bed.His coughing died down a bit and he spoke,"Uh...*Cough*Where am I and who are you?" "This is a house me and my friends live in,Im Resenda."I said with a smile."I'm Sqwizzix or The piano entertainer."He said flashing a quick smile.cheering came from the doorway as my friends entered.Sqwizzix flinched."Who's that Demigod?"Jay asked walking over."I'm Sqwizzix or the piano entertainer."Something in my head clicked."Hey, Aren't you on YouTube?"I asked a smile creeping up apon my face."Why yes I am!You watch me?" "Yeah!Your like the best piano player Ive ever seen!"I shouted fangirling. I yawned, I seemed to be getting more tired than usual."Well, I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep a bit,Cya when I wake up!"I said going into a deep but pleasant sleep.
Jays Pov:
I saw the way he looked at her.I growled and whispered to him as the others left."Demigod.Is.Mine."
"Hm...Sure 'bout that?"He said giving me a sly smile.I gave him a death glare and stormed out.She is mine and mine only.MINE.