2.Back Story

I was only six when my parents were murdered. I knew nothing. Nothing about why my parents were murdered, nothing about my dad's job, nothing about anything. I was kept in the dark away from all the secrets. After my parents death my grandma who soon took the responsibility to look after me tried to do the same but it didn't work and i slowly found out about many things.

My dad worked for A.P.E ( Agency to Prevent Evil ) a secret agency where he has to take on many missions, he was on a mission when he met mom and fell in love with her....my mom came from a wealthy family and was on a vacation where he met dad.....well that's what grandma told me, after that they decided to get married...after getting married dad still continued working for A.P.E he did considered quitting and settling for good but mom didn't had any problems with his job so he didn't. After a few years i entered this world. Everything was perfect and everyone as happy until dad went to Hidalgo for a mission and everything started going downhill.

It took me four years to recover from my parents death and i promised myself to kill 'that' person and take revenge. But i can't take my revenge like this!....i was too weak! so i decided to join A.P.E and started my training. Of course grandma opposed it but she stopped when she realized that it wouldn't stop me as i've already made up my mind. Although i did started this plan alone but on the way two more people joined me, then i started working for A.P.E and also kept working on my revenge, for 11 years i've been planning and now all our hard work will pay off soon when i put a bullet in his head.

"Alice how long till we reach to Hidalgo?" i asked after waking up from a nap "you up?" she asked "yeah~ when did i dozed off?" i asked while rubbing my itchy eyes "i don't know....." she whispered cuz Alexzondra was also asleep "I didn't know when you guys fell asleep" she replied handing me a cold water bottle "why didn't up wake up?" i asked after drinking the whole bottle in one go to quench my thirst "you just....looked tired so i didn't wake you up" "oh..." i said softly "you should go back to sleep it's only 5:00PM now, we still 3 hours left to reach Hidalgo" "really?" "yeah" she said taking away the empty bottle from my hands "what are you doing?" i asked peeking in her phone "nothing just watching some cute cat videos" "oh! then good night~" i hummed and went back to sleep.

I woke up upon hearing the announcement "Ladies and gentlemen 'STAR Airlines' welcomes you to country 'Hidalgo'. The current time is 8:00PM. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate." "wakey wakey anna" Alexzondra said while poking my cheek "yeah i'm awake" i said yawning.

We finally came to the airport and saw a car waiting to pick us up, "did the agency sent the car?" asked Alexzondra "yes" replied Alice before i could "i asked them to send one cuz i don't like taxis" she added "that's so like you, anyways let's go" i said...then we started walking towards the car when, we saw a man running towards us "ma...ma'am" he said panting "who are you?" i asked raising my left eyebrow "i'm John from A.P.E Hidalgo branch i am here to deliver a message" he said after a while "what message?" i asked confusedly "that....um" "what is it?" i asked in a cold voice 'i don't have a good feeling about this' "that....the person you came looking for has been found dead in a car accident" "....." "what?".