4

They arrived at the hospital, heavily breathing. Finney ran to the foyer (??💀) and asked the lady in front of the desk if she knew what room he was in.

"I'm sorry sir, someone has already taken him home."

Robins face began to heat up. "HOW COULD THEY LET HIM LEAVE?"

"Mr I'm going to need you to stay calm, this is a hospital."

"Fuck that! Come on finney, we need to check that house"

Finney hesitated. He couldn't go back there, not again.

"Robin I- can't we- let's just-"

"NO! That hijo de puta has gotten away to many times. If you're not coming with me then I'll do it on my own" he started running out the building again, to which finney groaned and sprinted after him. Time to revisit death itself, he thought.

"ROBIN YOURE CRAZY" he screamed, catching up to him.

"Not as Crazy as him"

With effort and many weird looks from people they ran into, they made it to the house, but all the lights were off.

"He's gotta be in here somewhere.." Robin stomped towards the house where they had been held captive angrily, ignoring the tapes and "crime scene" signs. Of course, finney followed. How couldn't he?

"Robin are you sure about this? I'm sure it was a mistake. They couldn't let him out- and who would sign him out anyway? His brother is dead and he lived on his own" finneys voice was shaky, but it didn't stop him from walking in there and checking all of the rooms with Robin.

"I don't know, but what I do know is that he's not stupid. He could figure out a way to escape, after all, the only reason he got caught was because your supernatural sister had dreams about the house and all the details."

They searched the basement last, but still couldn't find anything, finney gave up arguing too.

"Let's check the other house, where he.. burries them"

"Robin arellano I swear you're leading us straight back to death."

"I've already died, what's it matter if I die again"

"I don't want you to leave me."

"I'm not leaving you, remember what I told you? We will be okay. I have a knife from that other house anyway.. don't worry"

They walked to the grave house and entered as quietly as possible, searching every room. Finney decided there was no point in being scared. He had beat him once, he could do it again.

"We should check the basement", he said with a trembling voice.

"Alright. Good idea"

They slowly walked to the basement door, but it was already open.

"Shit.."

The curly haired boy walked down the stairs while Robin slowly followed behind, ready to grasp the knife at any point.

The door swung open to reveal a girl with brown hair in pigtails.

"GWEN?" Finney shouted

"FINNEY LOOK"

They walked into the basement covered in dirt carefully, only to see that the graves were now empty.

"Holy shit.." finney walked towards the empty graves, seeing a bow left in one of them. A red bow with his rocket torch attached to it.

"You don't think he took them, do you?" Gwen asked, panicking.

"No. The police did, it's so that they can have funerals.. but that doesn't explain Finns torch being here with a bow. I'm guessing that's meant to be his grave.." Robin inspected it, not wanting to touch it though.