Chapter 15 - Their first date

{A few days later, after school}

[In the Tenma household]

(Tsukasa, Saki, Mrs. Tenma)

'Hey mom!'

'Hey son! What do you need?'

'So uhh...I'm going out with a friend tonight, do you mind?', Tsukasa didn't exactly tell his mom that what he actually meant is that he's going on a date.

'Sure, today is Friday anyway.'

'Thanks mom!'

[Later that night]

Tsukasa is about to head out for his date when Saki interrupts in.

'Onii-chan, where are you going?'

'Oh, I'm going out with a friend tonight.'

(Actually it's a date with Rui.)

'You're going out tonight?'

'Well since it's a Friday and mom gave me permission, so I'm going out tonight, you can go to sleep first.'

'Ok then, stay safe, onii-chan!'

'Thank you, Saki.'

Tsukasa left his house and started his way to the restaurant, it didn't take him long to find it since it's just down the street. Once he got there, Rui was waiting for him already.

(Rui, Tsukasa)

'Oh, you made it, Tsukasa-kun.'

'Well yeah it's not too hard to find it since it's just down the streets. By the way, have you made any reservations the day before?'

'Oh, yes I did, I was just waiting for you so that we can go in together.'

They both finally enter the restaurant, they sat down and ordered. As they waited for their food, Tsukasa got a notification from Genshin Impact.

'Hey, is that Genshin Impact?'

'You know this game too?'

'Yes, I do. In fact, I do play this game too.'

(Hmm...Rui also plays Genshin Impact, I guess he's not as nerdy as I thought...)

(Ahh finally, after 6 months I said it...)

'So...do you want me to send you home afterwards?'

As soon as Tsukasa heard those words, his face slightly turned red,'UH- Uh-...sure, Rui.'

[After the dinner date]

Rui has sent Tsukasa home for the night, before Rui let him enter, he has something to say to Tsukasa.

'Hey so, before you go back inside...'

Rui then leaned over and kissed Tsukasa's forehead, leaving Tsukasa's face being red.

'See you on Monday,' as Rui left.

When Tsukasa entered back to his home, everything was dark since his family are already in their bedrooms. He took a quick shower and laid down on his bed, couldn't stop thinking what just happened, he couldn't stop replaying that scene before he entered back to his home. Repeatedly thinking, he soon fell asleep.