Chapter 11

"Gomu Gomu no Gatling Gun!" A series of fast punches connected to the abdomen of the sea king, having enough of it he grabbed Luffy or at least he tried to but he disappeared, "Gomu Gomu no..." Inflating his right hand whilst covering it with haki, "Elephant Gun!" The giant fist connected with to the side of the monster's head but he recovered and with incredible speed but with observation haki he ducked under the fist and landed an uppercut that sent him flying upwards. But the monster recovered and launched himself off the side of a building and connected with Luffy's chin sending him flying into a building.

"Not bad. Human." Still looking at the wreckage of where his opponent resided, he went towards the smoke to finish him off. "As expected, he was nothing but talk-!" Now he got a good look he noticed there was nothing there, "Where did-!" His instincts were screaming at him to move and he found what his instincts were advising him. Luffy, now with flames engulfing his right hand, and now he was infront of him with his arm stretching back and he shot off like a jet, he was backing away but Luffy grabbed him, not letting him go anywhere.

"Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk!"

The flaming fist hit him right in the abdomen making him hack up some blood and sending him flying away from the torn down building

The flaming fist hit him right in the abdomen making him hack up some blood and sending him flying away from the torn down building. "This guys pretty tough but all he's doing is throwing his power around."

But he still pretty strong, looking at his surroundings, the smoke and cloudy grey skies.

"Good thing those people got out when they did." The monster he was facing didn't care about that at all. He just wanted to cause destruction. Luffy looks infront of him the deep sea king looking absolutely livid, heavy breathing and blood coming different parts of his body.

"Damn it, to think I would be losing to you." The monster was snarling, absolutely livid about all this. It's clear to me that he's rubber but then how the hell is he so sturdy?!

Rubber shouldn't be able to do this! He's even predicting his moves, yes he was able to hit him a couple times but he got right back up and punched or kick him right back with his strength.

But...but still he was a king! He shouldn't be losing to this idiot!

Luffy still staring at him with his pirate coat billowing behind him and his straw hat covering his eyes, "Well when you're just throwing punches and not even aiming at all, of course it will be easy." Simply saying that to the deep sea king and it made him more livid from what he could tell.