With the truth out

Friday,I don't want to go to the school more than normal so I just declined all my alarms and went to sleep again.It was obvious that Stiles will call me so I also turned off my phone.I didn't sleep that much,it could be around ten in the morning when I got up.Get dressed and decided to find out the truth.Yeah you probably know where I went.Aiden told where they're hiding so it was easy to found them.In few minutes I was before an abandoned house and went in.I knew exactly that they're two of them.
"Look who came." said a men's voice and Deucalion appeared.I looked around for Kali.She was growling at me but coming closer.They both were standing next to the each other and staring at me "What do you want Devine?" Deucalion asked "I want to know the truth.You told me that I will join after I'll find it out." "I thought you will find it alone." he said "If I knew it I wouldn't be here." I said.Kali was staring and growling at me and Deucalion was standing next to her "You're enough smart to find it Devine,I'm sure you'll find it soon." Deucalion continued,actually he was saying the same thing.Another few minutes we're arguing about if he'll say it to me or not,but it was obvious that he will want something for it.After half an hour I turned and start coming out of this house "Devine Enge Mershall,stop." Kali said and I immediately stopped.I was standing there surprised and all I heard was my heart.Also I noticed a tear on my face.I turned back to them "How do you know my name?" I asked her,nothing,she didn't say anything "How do you know it?!" I yelled at her and feeling another tear on my face "You won't believe me but." "But?" "I'm your mother." she said and came closer to me but I backed off "Impossible." "I was too young Devine." she said.But I couldn't talk,it was like I can't even talk and all I did was run away from them hearing Kali calling my name.

All I'm feeling is wind,which brushing my hair.I stopped when I heard a voices and then "This way." and I started running quickly then normal and registered a hand before my face too late.I felt to the ground and recognized Derek with some older guy "What are you doing here?" he asked "Not your business Derek." "It is,there's an alpha pack trying to kill you and you're in the forest alone." "As I said it's not your business,even yours." I pointed to the guy next to the Derek.After this I got up and cleaned all the leaves on my "Who are you?" I asked the guys next to the Derek "Peter,Derek's uncle." "Psychotic uncle." Derek said "Come one,I thought we're over this." "Stop,I don't wanna be in tour family drama." "Isaac called,coach trying to find you because of lacrosse training." he said and both of them disappeared.I came to the house and turned on my phone and dialed Aiden's number "Devine,are you okay?" "Yeah...you knew about it?" "Knew about what?" he asked confused "Kali." "She told it few days before." "Aha." was all I could say to that.I picker new clothes and went to the school on training m.All the views looked at me,I ignored them but Isaac came to me "Where have you been all day?" he asked "Don't worry about it." "Fain." he asked.After the training I came to the dressing room,picked my stuff and went out where Aiden waited for me.He took my stuff and we went home.He parked his motorcycle and we went inside.
"You could've warn me that you know something like this." I said to him with small smile on my face "Warned you? I needed this warning." he said laughing "That's not funny Aiden,I just found out who's my mother,after eighteen years." I know..we'll see tomorrow,Steiner." "Mershall Aiden,Mershall." I said and he disappeared.I closed the door and fall on the floor.I'm still processing the fact that Kali is my biological mother.I'm so confused,some pack just showed here,tried to kill me and told me that my mother is psychotic killer in an alpha pack.

     What nobody expected I fall asleep when I was doing my homework,because I was bored.School is the last thing I would ever do and trying to study is harder then controlling myself on the full moon.What woke me up was the alarm,I got up and slowly came down to open the door "Finally." someone said and walked in.I was looking at him confused "Isaac?" "You weren't answering my phone." he said and showed me it "Let me guess,Stiles gave you my address or you were stalking me." "Stiles." he said with a small smile.I just smiled and let him come in "What did you wanted that you came?" "Me,Scott,Allison,Stiles and Lydia are going to the one club and I came to ask if you wanna go to?" he asked me nervous.I wasn't answering few minutes "I'd like to go after I found out today." I smiled at him "What happend?" he asked "Nothing important." I said and went to get dressed.After fee minutes I came down and we both went out.
"I didn't know you've got a car." I said "Actually it's Derek's car." he said.After ten minutes we arrived and went inside to the club where the music is loud.Lydia,Allison and the boys came to us and we could finally have a fun.

     It could be around ten o'clock when I was sitting on some bar chair because I was bored.Bartender gave me some drink and I was staring at the others who were dancing on the music.Isaac showed "Are you bored Steiner?" he provoked me "I just thought that you will be there till end Devine." "I would but I'm not in the mood Isaac." "Talk." he said and taste a drink that one women gave him "I don't wanna." "Come on Devine." "No,will you take me home?" "Are you sure?" "Yeah,I need to do something." I said and left the money on bar.I drank his drink then we went to the car.
I was thinking of any things that came into my mind.I even didn't notice that Isaac stopped the car "That isn't my..." I even did say the whole sentence and he kissed me.I cooperate with him.Then he stopped and looked into my eyes "Nobody's home." he said and we both went in.Isaac grabbed my hand and we continued to his room.I closed the door and Isaac started to kissing me again.He continued to my neck and keep going down and down.After few minutes my clothes were down,even his t-shirt and I could finally look at him in his beauty.Our lips met again and he stopped on my belly,look into my eyes and broke into me.One of my hand move into his curly hair and because I was a bit loud he started to kissing me.After he stopped with his kisses and wasn't paying attention I rolled him under me and sat on him.I continued with my kisses down and down until I felt his hands on my waist.I smiled at him a let him do what he want.A few minutes later I grabbed his hands and entwined my fingers with it.It'll make sure that I can continue.Isaac looks confused but he let me do what I'm doing and I started to kissing him on his light pink lips and silenced his sighs.Also I noticed that his eyes were yellow and not his pretty blue ones "Eyes." I said between kisses.Isaac notice that my grip wasn't firm and rolled me under him,again.After this we continued after our end and fall asleep on his breast.

———
Hello,hope this chapter is okay and you won't be mad at me😅 so just enjoy it with the end part