STUCK IN JAIL

Carlos, is in prison, said Andrew, WHAT!!!, Pile shouted, what's he doing there, I need to go see him, she said crying, no, dear, even I want to see my son but i can't and you are not in a right shape, get some rest, she said,but mother, I need to see him, no and that's my decision, ma, I will go now and see if I can bail him out, am doing this for pile, so she can get rest, he said and went, ma, she said crying,dear you have to be strong for your child, the mother said and went away

*              *                *              *            What do you mean, we should wait for the court order, he has a wife and baby waiting for him, Andrew argued, we know we would have let him see his family but he won't tell us what he did, so we cannot let him off, the cop said, he turned from side to side.     *              *                 *                  *      He went back to the hospital, son what did they say, his mother asked, how's pile, he asked, she's ok, answer me, why do you look dull, she asked, they said we have to wait for the court hearing, and he doesn't want to say what he did, he said, she fell slowly on a chair and started crying, she covered her mouth.                                                                                          *                 *             *              *
Carlos boss came and threatened him,if you ever tell anyone about this,I promise you will rot here in jail,I trusted you,I gave you my daughter and this is what you did to me said Carlos,never trust anyone,he said and laughed and Carlos said I have a witness my wife gave birth to a set of twins he said, the boss laughed more,you have no evidence,trust me,he said and left
            Two days after, pile went home with her baby, the court hearing is tomorrow, Andrew said, you've found a lawyer, asked his mother, yes but Carlos don't want to admit it,so I had to tell the lawyer he was framed, Andrew said, his mother sigh,oh God please help us win this case, pile is up with her baby right, asked Andrew, his mother nodded,I will go to the station,so he can tell me who are his witnesses, said Andrew,ok,I need to go sleep,am an old woman and this is what is happening,ah pile said, she went up, Andrew slept on the couch.
         The next day, Andrew went to the station,he saw Carlos thinking,he went up to him, Carlos, we've found a lawyer,so the best the best thing for you to do is to tell me your witnesses,he said,just call the doctor, pile gave birth to,ok,he asked,but why,he asked,just do it,he said,he called the doctor,and pleaded with the cops to let him out,they agreed,he went out of his cell, hello doctor, when my wife gave birth,you told me, please can you come today at 4 to testify,he asked,ok, she said and hung up,they put him back to the cell.
       Pile,I need to go to the hospital, today is my checkup,she said,ok ma,go safely, pile said, I will come before 4 for the hearing,she said and went, Carlos came back, what happened,did he tell you, she asked,I don't even know, he said and went up. At 4, the mother came back,they went to the Court, they saw the police pulling Carlos into the witness box,they waited a while before the judge came ,they stood up, when he was seated, They sat down too, the Lawyers came, Andrew boss,his lawyer stood up, my lord, my client here have a witness,mrs alderano(the maid), please come to the witness box,my lord, Andrew, threatened my boss,he said,if you don't give me all your money, she said, but my lord, how can a poor man threatened a rich man like him, the lawyer said,sit down, the judge said,can you please explain that, the judge asked,my lord,he brought,armed men,so we were defenceless, she said, you can go now, she went to sit down, my lord,we have a witness,the doctor who helped him to deliver his child,she came to the witness box, my lord, Andrew he left after his wife gave birth and he told me to lie that his wife gave birth to a set of twins, he called me yesterday, she said, is it true,no,yes,I called her but to say the truth and not this, Andrew said,he hit the hammer on the table,from all the witnesses here, Andrew Mercer is imprisoned with twenty years imprisonment for kidnappings,robbery, pile fell on the chair.
*******************
Will she find out she has another daughter
Will Carlos tell the truth
Please don't hesitate to comment and vote
If you love this story and like a love battle, I hope you will also love my other stories, battle of love
Arinzedainel