𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"It is all your fault!" You exclaim, accusing Father Nature with an angry tone.

"My fault? Was I the one who told him to run away? No"

"But you are the one who caused him to run away" you assert firmly, as you walk towards the palace gates.

However, Nature stops you from taking any further steps.

"Where do you think you are going? You will stay here as I search for my son"

You frown deeply at his words, as you pull your arm away from him.

"Whether you like it or not, Teddy is also my son, and I won't stop until I find him"

The light-haired entity is amused by your determination, but does not mock you for it, instead, Nature decides to challenge you.

"Alright, we both could search for Teddy separately, and whoever finds him first can raise him like they want" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"You are unbelievable" you sneer out at him before walking away to search for your son.

Nature watches you leave with the same smirk on his face, while Winter walks behind him.

"You know that's kind of absurd, won't she be in danger if she goes searching for Teddy separately?" Winter inquires.

"I want to see how far will she sacrifice to find Teddy" Nature speaks his mind.

"Just admit that you want to make her your wife, Father"

"Does it bother you?" Winter rolls his eyes at the question.

"I only pity her for having to put up with you" Winter explains.

"No wonder why you are my least favorite son"

The atmosphere around Winter becomes forsaken with coldness.

"You are not a good father either"

Nature watches his son storm away from him angrily.

"No one understands a good joke"

Father Nature doesn't need to search for long, he already knows his youngest son's hiding place.

After all, it is not the first time for Teddy to run away from home.

𑁍❀𑁍❀𑁍

"Teddy!" 

You call out the young child's name while searching through the forest for him.

It has been hours, and you haven't found the child yet.

However, you won't give up until you find him, he must be scared and alone, trying to find shelter.

What if someone tries to hurt him, this thought is making your heart wretch in fear.

"Teddy, where are you? Please come out wherever you are"

Suddenly, a small figure jumps on you, causing you to screech out loud.

You catch the cat only to discover that it is Teddy, as he transforms into his human form while holding a necklace.

"Mommy"

"Teddy, you shouldn't have run away"

Teddy pouts at you in confusion.

"Run away? No, mommy, I was trying to get you a gift"  he hands you the necklace.

It was gold and decorated with diamonds.

"Thank you, Teddy, but where did you find this necklace?" you inquire.

"I found it on a dead woman"