Breakfast

EDDIE MUNSON <3

Warnings: 18+ mature audience, unprotected sex, CNC, oral, possible degrading, P in V, overstimulation, Eddie has a slight God complex, light praising.

Summary: Eddie and Y/N live together, have been dating for 2 years. Eddie likes to take it when he wants it, and we have a mutual agreement. Hint the CNC. We do have a safe word "Rose" or if you cannot speak 2 taps.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

The dream I was having was amazing, pleasure coursed through me. My body was on fire, I never wanted to wake up. That was untill my body was literally shaking in pleasure and waking up, that wasn't a dream. The room is still slightly dark, I could tell the sun was going to rise any moment. What was really rising was my orgasm. My hands gripped the sheets, moans falling from my lips.

Finally releasing, Eddie licked up all my cum till my legs were nearly going to crush him. He held them down with his arms as he kept going, my body quivering as his tongue flicked my clit.

"Holy fuck, Eddie! I can't, too early!" I protested just as his fingers plunged into my soaking pussy. "Fuck!" I screamed as I arched my back.

"My little slut have enough already? I'm not done." He sped up curling his fingers into my gspot. He wasn't always this good at finding it, but after a couple years he's learned how to position himself. "See, princess, you fucking love it." I cried out as his tongue went back to my clit.

"Eddie, I'm cumming!" I grabbed a fist full of his hair as he rode out my orgasm once again.

"Wonder how many times you can cum before you tap out this early." He came up smirking in the dim light of the room. The sun was rising now, its 6am, so the clock on the wall says.

"Tap!" He chuckled as he came up to kiss my neck. My breathing was still uneven as he gave no warning and shoved his cock deep inside me, leaving himself buried deep as he ground his hips into mine. "Oh God." I moaned.

"Now Y/N you know that's not my name." He chuckled as he pulled out and slammed himself back in a few times. "But I do love it when you call me that!" My hands came up to grip his biceps, nails scratching into his skin.

I couldn't talk, not only was it too early,  but I came twice already in a short period of time. "Look at my filthy slut, eyes rolling. You're such a beautiful little whore." His hand came up to caress my body, he loves to feel me up while he fucks me. A hand running up to my throat just feeling me before running back down my throat to my breast squeezing.

"God right there!" I moved my hips with his, my back arching again.

"Yeah, you gonna cum all over my cock aren't you? Always begging for it." He growled before he laughed. "Such a cock hungry little slut."

"Yes, harder!" I begged rocking my hips into his.

"Whats the magic word, sweetheart?"

"God please? Please my god!" I begged over and over.

"Oh so you want it here?" He shifted a little hitting the spot, pleasure instantly building inside me. No words could make it out of my mouth, only moans and whines. "I love those fucking noises,  cum all over me!" His hand trailed down finding my clit rubbing harshly.

"Holy shit, yes!" My body gave in shaking, convulsing nearly. Tightening around his cock as his moans got deeper.

"Fuck, baby." He was close, I could see it on his face. No matter how hard he tried to cover it up, I learned him so well.

"I want your cum inside me, please God. Please." I looked him in the eye. He smashed his lips to mine as he slowed down and released inside of me, cock twitching as I tightened my walls milking him. As soon as he was done we stayed connected for a second before he pulled out.

"Alright baby, let me see." He always likes to look at his work. Watching his cum drip from my wet core. "I want this to stay in here, so I'm gonna help." He slipped his finger catching any cum that dripped out before slowly putting his fingers into me.

"Sensitive!" I chuckled.

"I love when you laugh and clench my fingers like that, let me see." He curled his fingers pumping a little more.

"Eddie! I can't, tired, dirty." I told him.

"I think you can take it, be a good girl." I moaned as he said that. "Good girl, take it. Like when I pump my cum back into that pretty pussy?" He watched as I nodded my head. "Good!" He pumped fast and hard.

"Shit!" I screamed as I felt a sudden gush and my body start to shake. Things were turning black as my hands reached to grab what ever they could find.

"Yes baby, you can squirt one more time." He cooed as he kept going, I wanted to say no but my body wouldn't let me. No not use the safe word, just protest for a bit slower before I lose control of my brain. "I'm sorry what was that? Can't talk properly now?" He laughed as his other hand began rubbing my clit. My hips coming up off the bed as the fifth orgasm came to me quickly, soaking the bed once more.

Calming down my brain was mush. I couldn't really speak, or move. I laid there as he cleaned me up. He had physically moved my body to put a towel under me till I could get up and clean the bed.

"You alright baby?" He asked pulling me onto his chest. I nod making him laugh. "You can't speak?" I shook my head. "Sorry, sweetheart. I had woke up to piss then came back, you know how you sleep naked all fucking sprawled out like that. That pussy was just starring at me wanting me, I needed to taste you." He says as he played with my hair.

"Love you." Was all I was able to get out.

"I love you baby, sleep some more." Kissing the top of my head I slowly fall asleep feeling tingle all over, and very relaxed.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

P.S if any of yall mfs steal my shit... at least tag me bc I wanna read it too sis! Lol if you wanna make any of these little stories or w.e you wanna label it, into a real fanfic by all means do it but I do wanna read it lol