♥RenDou☁

"My Love!"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛------♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Requested by:

I'm making this part of the sanedou story hope you don't mind😌

♥Smut♥ to ☁Fluff☁
Part 3 of ♥SaneDou

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛------♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It's been years since douma had became a human, and he had already given birth to a little girl who was half demon and half human, but she was able to walk in the sun.

He named her Ayaka which means 'Colorful Flower'.

She had long messy blonde hair with pale purple eyes, she acts cold and aggressive to people she doesn't know or trust but turns really childish, cheerful and always with a smile to the people she knows or trust, like her mother douma.

"MOM!!" ayaka shouted as she ran to her mother and hugs her tightly "Mom! I missed you!!" Douma chuckles and spoke "ayaka, I've only been gone for 10 minutes" he softly smiles, as he crouched down to her height.

"Happy 10th birthday dear!" Douma exclaims as he brings out two gifts from his back, the first one was in a pink box with a red bow, while the second one was a doll that she had always wanted.

Tears starts to fall down ayaka's cheeks as she hugs her mom tightly "MOM!! You didn't have to buy me 2 presents! You could've just bought me one!!" Douma chuckles as he hugs her back "but... Thank you..! I love you mom!" Ayaka's mood changes, her tears already gone as she kisses her mom's cheek as a thank you.

Ayaka opens the box to see a beautiful dress, her eyes shined as she hugged douma tightly again before running back inside a house, which is were now douma lives in.

See, when ayaka was 5 he decided to join the demon slayer corps, to earn money and buy his own house so he wouldn't always have to stay at tamayo's.

Surprisingly he rose up in a matter of months and became a hashira after defeting 2 lower moons.

It's not rui or enmu

When kagaya had introduced him to the hashiras, no one was surprised except for sanemi.

Btw Kanae is alive in this story

After some talk with the wind hashira he introduced him to his daughter ayaka, sometimes sanemi would come and visit her when he's not busy.

Douma and sanemi aren't really in love with each other, the night when 'it' happened was just lust controlling over them, not love.