♥KotoDou♥

"I love you my human~"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛------♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Requested by: @Yowaimommymilkers

♥Smut♥
🔁RoleSwap AU🔁

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛------♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Douma smiles softly as a baby blondie snores softly in his arms, as he walks through the hallway, he finally stops in front of a door.

He steps inside, and gently places inosuke in his sky colored crib.

(Yes, inosuke is blonde. And he also has the same eyes as douma. Don't ask why)

He covers him with his blanket, as he places his teddy bear next to him, he chuckles softly as his baby cuddles with his toy.

Douma turns around and leaves the room, closing the door quietly. He then walks to somewhere farther than his and inosuke's room.

Now, he stands in front a huge door, he slightly opens it and takes a peek. To see Kotoha, the founder of where he is currently staying at. 'The Eternal Paradise Faith Cult' people call it "ohayo kotoha-sama, you wanted to see me?" As emerald eyes glanced and stares at douma, she narrowed her eyes and a smirk found its way on her lips.

"Douma~! You're here! Come in! Come in!" The lady exclaims, the blonde did as what he was told, and went inside. Closing the door behind him once he did, he walks a bit towards her and spoke "what is it you need, kotoha-sama?" Douma asks a hint of blush crept it's way onto his cheeks.

"Come closer douma~ and sit beside me" kotoha smiles, her eyes closed as she motions for douma to sit beside her, douma was hesitant at first but hurriedly walks towards the female and sat to her left.

"So what is it you wanted to-" the blonde got cut off by kotoha as she pressed her lips onto his, his eyes widened and turned as red as a cherry, as soon as the kiss broke the taller lady giggled at the shorter's reaction.

(Yes, kotoha is taller and also older than douma too💀)

"Wh-What was that for kotoha-sama..?" Douma asks, still flustered by the new memory replaying in his mind, and as unexpected for the blonde, kotoha once again kissed him. But this time.. This time it turned heated in a matter of seconds.

The taller of the two moved herself, and sat on douma's lap. Perfectly landing on his clothed dick, she rubs herself onto him, going back and forth. Pressing harder each time, and as expected for the female, douma grew hard and whined into the kiss. A bulge was made, and kotoha smirked to herself as she could feel his bulge beneath her.

Kotoha slips a hand under douma's clothes, and starts playing with his tits, groping, twisting, and plucking. In which douma moaned in response. A tongue shooting it's way in his mouth once given the opportunity, eagerly exploring every bit, before finally landing on the other's tongue.

Both tongues swirled, and danced, saliva coating one another, as kotoha continues to play with douma's nipples, her other hand placed on the back of his head, as the blonde's arms wrapped around her waist. The female opened her eyes just slightly before breaking the kiss, a string of saliva connected on both their tongue's before it broke in a second. "Why don't we try something hmm?~" kotoha spoke, standing up and walking towards a drawer.

"K-Kotoha-sama, what are you going to do..?" Douma asks, blush still visible on his face "douma. Sweetheart~ stop calling me 'Sama' and start calling me by my name why don't you..~" kotoha takes out a strap-on dildo, that was about 11 inches long. Douma turns red again, but this time he was redder than ever.

Kotoha undresses herself, and places her clothes on the floor. Only left with her panties on, she puts the strap-on and crouches down to douma. As she strips him as well, only this time he was fully naked, she then orders "douma, darling do try to keep quiet, don't want inosuke to hear and start crying now do you?~.. Oh..! And thats an order" douma nodded, in which kotoha just smirked.

She pushes the blonde down, making him lay on his back as she aligns the toy dildo on his hole "this might sting~" she cooed, as she pushes it halfway through his hole. Douma let out a soft moan, before kotoha pushed it in deeper.

"HaAh..~" moaned the blonde, as the taller slowly started to move back and forth into douma, as little small moans erupted from douma's lips. Kotoha got a bit bored and decided to go, hmm.. Maybe a little faster..?, as she sped up her pace, more moans from the male were heard. While moaning he asked for her to go harder, and faster. "But you won't be able to take it..- you know you don't want to wake inosuke~".

"I-I don't HhAaH~ c-care-! NghaAh~ anymore..~! AaHhH~" kotoha chuckles at the blonde's reply, "alright, fine then..~ I'll do as you wish~" she spoke, before pulling out and slamming the toy dildo back in. A loud moan escaped douma's lips as this kept on going for who knows how long..?, kotoha leans lower, as her boobs presses gently on the blonde's chest. Beginning to kiss, lick, and bite at the shorter male's soft skin porcelain skin.

Douma wraps his arms around kotoha's back, as she keeps on leaving love bites all over his body, while still keeping up the same fast pace that kept him moaning "ngHAaH~! K-Kotoha~! I-I'm g-go- hAaH~ gonna-! NyhAaH~ c-CuM!~" the male blurted out, as he feels the knot in his stomach. That he doesn't think he can hold any longer "go on my love~ cum as much as you want, no one will stop you..~".

And as expected douma came on his stomach and as well as kotoha's, kotoha smiled at him before she pulled out with a long kiss. "Sorry its short my love, I have work to do in a few minutes. You don't mind, do you..?" The girl apologized, douma shakes his head "no, I don't mind..! Being a cult leader must be very busy" douma exclaims as he starts putting on his clothes, as kotoha puts away the strap-on "hmm.. Not really~ all you have to do is sit around all day and that's it, it's actually boring than 'busy'.." The female protested, while as the blonde just hummed in acknowledgement.

"I have to go now kotoha..! I can hear inosuke's faint crying from here, so I'll tend to his needs while as you can continue your work!" Douma exclaims, closing his eyes as he gave a soft smile at kotoha. She smiled and nodded, as the blonde left she whispered 5 simple words under her breath "I love you my human~".

♥*♡∞:。.。End。.。:∞♡*♥