Three

Today was her day or never . She has to make it today . Her hands were shaking while she was braiding her hair . She was so nervous . She did not like part time jobs now , maybe or because of her hectic schedule she wanted a fixed job . She was already twenty four years and she was not stable enough for her parents to buy anything for them . Ji Eun sighed and took the comb braided her hair . She held her cheeks and said ,
"I know you will make it . You have worked so hard for this position ."
She nodded and held her hands , squeezed it to give an assurance that she was feeling well , a bit .  She was feared for what group was she going to get if she gets the job?

'•><•'

She took the earliest bus so that she can reach before the appointed time . She was afraid because she was going to be interviewed by a big company ,
SM ENTERTAINMENT.
Yes , even after knowing who was in that company because she needed money . Moreover , it had been years she cannot be selfish to see only her comfort .  She was ready to face all challenges in her life for her family. Even if she has to face him , she will and if she meets him , she will take out all the hatred she had been digging inside .
The brake on her stoppage made her come out of her short nap . She saw she had already reached her destination . It was like a future to her . Her whole life depended on this one interview .

'•><•'

Her hands were sweaty and her legs were shaking uncontrollably because of extreme nervousness . She was continuously wiping her sweat and trying her best to keep her calm . She was afraid what if she mess up . Her what-ifs thoughts were terrifying her enough . Her held on her file got tightened as her turn was coming close and all the ones who went before her , were coming out with a disappointed face . It's not that she never faced disappointment but this was going to hurt her more then a breakup . She was so sure of it . Her speciality was managing schedules and all that stuff which idols need to inform. She was aware of all this kind of work and even if it required 24X7 work , the payment was quite good .

'•><•'

Her body froze for a moment when she heard her name announced . She took a deep breathe before moving forward to the door . She checked herself and knocked two times before wearing a preety smile on her face.
"Come in."
She entered with short , quick steps and bowed in front of him . His hand gestured for her to take a seat . Lee Soo Man was going through the papers , after taking a good look closed it and cleared his throat before asking ,
"What can you do if your idols are in trouble because of you?"
Her brows furrowed on listening to this strange question.
She looked down, gulped her saliva and then look straight in his eyes with confidence,
"I will try my best it will not come but if it does I will resign without any hesitation. I give you my words. "
Soo Man was taken aback by her response. He got from his seat , straightened his suit and held his hands out for a handshake ,
"You are in to work with this Entertainment."

'•><•'

A gush of relief gushed her when she heard the good news which she had been dreaming of from past few days . She wanted to jump and leap in happiness but she cannot . She shook hands with him with a bright smile showing "I will not disappoint you."
Soo Man told her to see the group which she was going to manage . This was one of the toughest moment she had to face now or never . She nodded with a small smile and was told to follow another employee .
She was rubbing her hands continuously praying for things to go according to her .
She took a deep breathe . The door opened and she instantly bowed and she heard a loud voice .
"WE ARE ONE!"
Her head shot up on hearing this and instantly her eyes met his.

'•><•'