Eight

The members were roaming here and there excitedly as they were going to have the concert, except So Eun because she was knowing their next reactions. She took a long breathe before wearing a bright fake smile , as she did not their excitement to be died yet .
To him, he could easily say she was stressed and hiding too at the same time . She was the type of girl who would not tell what is happening , what pains she is going through so it was useless to talk to her and Minseok did not want to invade her privacy. He looked at his group members who were playful and happy and wished it to last long.

'•><•'

Tao sneaked through the backdoor when a hand stopped him , he looked behind to find So Eun , who was not stopping him but somehow giving the opportunity to confess.
The members on the other hand were curious about Tao who was nowhere to be found. They had been worried for him for quite a long time when he started having problem in his leg . While here , Tao was all in tears . He did not want this to happen but sometimes what we want is not what we get .

'•><•'

Xiumin was now frustrated because after so many months , they got this opportunity and they were getting late because of him . How could Tao be so careless when suddenly the door opened to reveal Lee Sooman with Tao and So Eun following him . They all were clueless to what was going to be announced .
The concert must not be cancelled
They all prayed in their hearts . They had put their sweat and tears in this .
Sooman took a deep breathe and said ,
"Today is gonna be your last performance with Tao."

'•><•'

Shocked , dazed , call whatever you want , they all do not know how to react to this news . Another heartbreak yet it was the third time for them . Lay's eyes were red with tears and Kai had his face snuggled in the pillow perfectly hiding his tears . Suho had his face in his hands with Xiumin accompanying him . The beagle line was sitting monotonously looking at the window while DO went to prepare coffee for everyone and Sehun was beside Kai .
No one uttered a word , seeing Tao's conditions somehow everyone this would happen but this fast was something they unexpected.

'•><•'

So Eun was sad but she has to be brave . She was sitting near Tao whose eyes were on the ground with tears continuously flowing. He has disappointed everyone . So Eun stared at all their faces when her eyes scanned his face . He was so sad , depressed but not showing it . It was like he wanted to shout . He needed a hug but being older , he was trying his best to hide and was at some point succesful in hiding it . Tao got up from his place and bent on his knees ,
"I am sorry ."

'•><•'