𝟮𝟰

read the chainsaw man manga!
(sorry for any errors!)
————— ୨୧ —————

Y/n was extremely tired, she sat on the seat, closing her eyes, just wanting to rest them for a while, her bag lay beside her. Dibbs laid at her feet, napping beside her peacefully.

What neither of them knew was that Hosu City was under attack by the league of villains, and the so called 'petty thief' was lurking in the shadow.

The train began to get a little rocky, but Y/n was deep in her rest, Dibbs had noticed as soon as he slide across the floor, under another seat.

He crawled out from under it, running toward Y/n's leg to try and wake her, she ended up pushing him away gently with her foot, he jumped up on the seat beside her, knocking her stuff to the floor. He tried putting his paws on her mask, but she still didn't budge.

He began to bark loudly next to her ear, disturbing her slumber. She jolted out of her sleep, looking around frantically. Dibbs was jumping on the seat next to her. "Not cool Dibbs, I'm tired" she frowned pointing a finger at the dog, who placed his paws on the window, directing her attention to outside.

As she look outside, she noticed all the chaos going on. Fires lit Hosu up like a big spot light. "Oh my god, oh my god!? Is the world ending?!" she gripped her hair, going to stand up to pace around panicked.

Dibbs bit ahold of her shirt before she could start through. "What do I do? I'm stuck on a train heading toward a city I've never been to before, without my guide!!"

She was freaking out, the dog barked at her, it was trying to get her to calm down. Sitting down Y/n took a deep breath. "Okay, okay! I can handle this I'm a hero in training!" Y/n tried to reassure herself.

Sitting back she layed her head against the glass looking up. On the ceiling, was a hatch to the top of the train. "A way off the train!" She stood up quickly.

Dibbs barked turning in circles, as if cheering. "Should we really try to get off a moving train though...?" The dog stopped, sitting in front of her letting out one bark.

"I'm gonna say that was you saying yes..." Y/n picked up her bag putting it on top, before slowly lifting herself up to the top of the train, the wind was blowing her cape around wildly.

'Yea... This is where I die. This is going to kill me...'

Her hands were getting sweaty from how scared she was. She sat letting her legs dangle from the hatch. "Okay Dibbs... Uh, I didn't actually think this through, how the hell am I gonna get you up here?!"

The gray Shiba sat right under her patiently. Y/n was looking around for anything she could use, which wasn't exactly helpful since she's currently on top a train.

She had gotten an idea she just wasn't sure it would work. "Dibbs I'm going make a pulley! I think I have some rope and then I'll use my cape!"

Y/n unlatched her cape, searching through her bag, there was a rope in it luckily. She tied everything together, it looked very janky but it shoukd work. She slowly lowered it down. "Come on Dibbs, it's totally safe!" She wasn't actually sure if it would hold.

Dibbs layed down on the cape before it slowly started to raise. "Oh my god, it's actually working!" She immediately pulled the dog into her lap once he got up. "Last time I take Izuku's advice, if I wanted to have a bad internship I would've gone with Mineta to Mount Lady!"