Chapter 1: Mine?

"Hey Lexi hurry up and get your ass down here!" My friend Gabby yelled from downstairs. I was going to a party soon with my sister, Haven, and my friends gabby, Mandy, and Megan. I really hoped that I would have a good time and get my mind off of things. I had just broken up with my now ex boyfriend but who cares? There's always other guys right?

We got to the party and it was amazing. Like there was a hell of a lot of food, which I love, there was music, and best of all, there was cute, no im sorry, hot guys. Speaking of hot guys... "Hey," said a really hot guy. He was about 6' 4" with a lot of muscles. "Hey, sup?" i said, trying to hide my face. This guy was so cute. I was snapped out of my daze when he said "uh hello? Earth to..?" I realized what he meant and I quickly said "Lexi". "Well hey, Lexi, I'm Luke." "Nice name," I said, trying not to sound like a dying cow. This guy.. I swear.

"AYE YO LUKE!!" Screamed another cute guy who was running over. Jeez these guys are really cute. The guy stopped running. He was about five inches away from me, but when I started to take a step back, he grabbed me and wouldn't let go. "Mine." He calmly said. "Uh what?" I asked. what the hell was he talking about?

———-

A/N : Well uh yeah I suck at writing but it gets better.. kind of just a beginning chapter so yeah

~xoxo Hannah <3