Chapter 2: Mate?

"Uh hello... yeah i'm not yours we just met.." I said, trying to sound calm. I don't even know why, but i felt so comfortable in his arms. Lexi, stop thinking that.. you just met! "I'm Greyson by the way," Luke was behind us laughing his ass off like an idiot. "Greyson," I whispered, testing the name on my lips. He was so damn cute. "Yes, that's my name, and even though your'e whispering I can hear you." Wait what? I could barely hear myself, and he could still hear me enough to know what i said?

"Baby, it's werewolf hearing," he said, whispering loud enough only I could hear him.. I think.. "Uh, werewolf hearing?" I was very confused, because I had heard rumors, of course, but I had always discarded them in my mind, because I thought that they weren't true. Maybe he was drunk, maybe he just believes in it and thinks he is a werewolf too. Maybe I can knock some sense into this dude. "Hey buddy, want to let me down? I would kind of like to be able to breath today." He let me down, and all of a sudden I felt a coldness, like I needed desperately to be in his arms, to feel his touch. Before i could scold myself for thinking those things, Greyson was grabbing me and leading me away from the drinks, to the door. "Wait! Where are we even going! I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Yes you are, kitten,"

"No. I'm not going anywhere with you psychos!"

"Yes you are!"

"What if i don't want to!"

"You're coming. Now."

"No I'm not!"

He stopped talking and picked me up, but as much as i struggled and squirmed, every time i tried to move out of his grasp, it only tightened.

"I WANT TO GO BACK HOME!!! LET ME GO!!!" He didn't say a word, only started picking up his pace, with Luke in front of him. Wait, Luke! "Luke! What is he doing what are you doing! Where are you taking me ! Lu-" "STOP!" Greyson yelled, his voice so filled with rage i shut myself up and cowered away, so scared to be in his arms at the moment. He looked down at me, hatred filling his eyes, he was really mad at me. All I even wanted to do was go home and forget about him, was that too much to ask for? "Don't you ever say his name without my permission again. Not even any other guy, do you hear me, kitten?" "Loud and clear," I was so scared at this point I didn't even care about what his stupid reasons were, I just wanted him to be calm and collected again, to just get us where he wanted to be and calm down, I hated seeing him this way. He looked down at me again, this time in a caring matter. "Kitten, are you okay? Did I scare you? God, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to my wo-" "Stop talking. This is my fault. I obviously did something to upset you, and even though I don't fully understand what it is, I am sorry. You have no reason to be." Wow, I didn't even know i felt that way about him and about myself until the words were out of my mouth. So much for thinking before speaking..

"No. Lexi, I am so sorry for yelling at you like that, I only want you to be mine and mine only. i don't want you to think of any other guy like you love them but me." He said it like i was supposed to know what he meant. We just met, and he already loves me? What the hell is going on here? He held me so close to him that I couldn't even breath. I felt safe, in a way, and it all just doesnt' make any sense. At that point I just wanted to be with Greyson and I wanted him to be okay and not mad at anybody, especially me. I let him carry me wherever we were going in the first place, and eventually I dosed off.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N okay so like I don't even know what I want to do even if this story is only two very very tiny chapters in. Any suggestions like I haveall the ideas in my brain, but I can't quite grasp them yet. If you have any comments on how bad i write or whatever kik me: marshmallows3211

-xoxo hannah<3