-DEAN -HELD BACK LONG ENOUGH-

First super long oneshot. If your coming from my Eddie book or wanting to go read that afterwords I don't have long ones on there yet but I have a ton of draft to finish up over there.
Enjoy!
Word count: 11270

-HELD BACK LONG ENOUGH-
———

You sat silent in the front seat of the impala looking out the window at the passing trees and houses. Dean drove with one had the other anxiously holding onto the stick shift.
You adjusted your dress that was holding very tightly onto your thigh. Dean looked over as you moved the fabric to the side letting the slit fall open revealing your thigh.

He sighed, reaching his hand up to rub his temples. He invited you out onto the hunt this week (Vampires you were looking for)
Which the main suspect happened to be the Mayor of this small shorty town down in Missouri. Sam sent the two of you out to the party the mayor was hosting to distract  while he searched around the office upstairs.

He groaned looking around the emty road before pulling off to the side. You moved your attention from the trees to him confused and slightly worried. "Dean? Is there something wrong with the car?" You asked looking around for any sight of what was wrong. "That's not the problem," he said, taking the keys out of the ignition.

Dean wasn't lying at all as he said the car wasn't the problem. The problem was you. Not you as a person but what you did. You picked out the very dress he tried so hard to resist you months ago and he couldn't let that pass again. The image of you in the dress at the party played in his mind.

The dress hugged you tightly and left just enough to the imagination. It had a low cut top that let your breasts be seen perfectly and we're held up by thin straps up and over your shoulders. The slit that started at the top of your thigh letting the skin be seen just enough to reveal the garters you were under.

"Dean why aren't we driving anymore we gotta get back to the hotel sams waiting" you said looking around getting more worried as more time goes on. "Sam can wait he said "this...this can not" you furrowed your brows as he eyed your body taking in every detail of your figure he could.

"I was able to resist you once in this dress but I can't do it again" he reached his hand over softly grazing your thigh. "Have you not noticed how I've looked at you?" He asked in a low tone, lower than you've ever heard out of him. "Do you know what I think about when I see you like this?" He tilted his head softly reaching his hand to ever so gently take the strap off your shoulder.

"How badly..." he paused, moving to the other strap looking into your eyes. "I wanna fuck you" you felt as though you had shrunk. Your eyes moved everywhere but his eyes. The car suddenly felt hot, scolding hot. "Dean..." you said, contesting but not stopping him.

As much as you'd like to keep it a secret and never admit it. You too had been dyeing for him to touch you. "We're in the middle of nowhere" you said wanting to give in but unsure. He smirked, gripping your hips and sliding over the center and onto his lap.

"That's the fun of it"

He leaned forward connecting his lips with yours. He was hungry. Very hungry, he gripped your hips tightly moving your body slightly back and forth along his boner. He groaned into your mouth at the feeling of slight relief of the pain. You reached down completely into his trap and fully submissive gripping at his belt rushing to take it off.

You whined as you struggled to undo it, making him pull your back. "Relax baby" he said taking your hand and placing them in the right position helping you take the belt off. You felt your cheeks grow hot and a red tint flushed to the surface. Dean could faintly see this making him smile.

"Good girl" he said as he lifted slightly to bring his jeans down. "Backseat" he said and only had to say once. You immediately crawled to the back like a submissive dog taking orders. But you liked it, for years you had been waiting for him to take charge and fuck you with no mercy. For him to give you a chance to show him how good you could be.

He followed behind slamming his body onto the seats leaning back onto the doorframe. He kicked his boots off and filling slid his jeans off kicking those to the floorboards as well. You sat waiting for the next order he smiled holding his hand out for you. He slowly brought you over between his legs.

He wrapped the hair hanging in your face around your ear. "Know what to do?" He asked, implying sucking his cock. You nodded even though you hadn't done it much. Only a few guys have you have head to but for how long you've been waiting to give it to him you know you were prepared.

He leaned back fully relaxing, letting you know it was time for you to take over. You sat up on your knees slowly dragging his boxers down to his hips. His cock bounced up fully hard and ready. You almost moaned at the sight. Your hips moved in need and eagerness as you wrapped your hand around his base. He was thicker than you imagined, about the same size you pictured but much thicker than imagined.

You leaned your head down kissing the tip softly before wrapping your lips around the head. He leaned his head back letting out a soft Moan. You slowly moved down onto his shaft testing how much you could take. His groans increased the deeper you got. You pulled back up, swirling your tongue around his head resting what he liked.

Eventually you caught a rhythm

Up and down

Up and down

Up and down

But Dean needed more. He reached for your hair grabbing as much as he could before pushing your head as deep as you could go. "Ffuucckk" you gagged around his base taking him all into your throat. You could feel as his cock throbbed as he let you go and you pulled back up for air. You wrapped your hand around his base pumping to catch your breath.

"I'm gonna cum" he said, looking down at you with hooded eyes. You smiled, licking the spit off your lips. You reach your second hand up, adding a slight twist with your hand around his base and tip.

He gripped onto the doorframe as his muscles tightened. He was close. You spit onto his head creating more lubricant for your hands to work at his cock. You opened your mouth, sticking your tongue out ready for him. He closed his eyes gripping onto the door frame. His come spilled out onto your hands and tongue.

He groaned as your pace slowed but stayed ,completely emptying him. "Fuck" he said letting his body rest against the backseat of the car. You smiled pulling away and cleaning up your lips with your tongue.

"Anything to wipe with?" You asked and he nodded "glovebox" you leaned over opening the center console bending your back a little bit extra for him to see your ass. He groaned again pulling your back towards him, slamming your body onto the seats"

"We're not done"