Chapter 1: Roi

Years later: AFTER THE PAST CENTURY... There is a mysterious star falling from the sky after rising in the sky with the lightning approaching, people are looking up to see what it is.

"What is that?" asked one of the citizens. "I don't know, but it looks like a shooting star," said another citizen. At the willow branch, a mysterious 11-year-old white wolf emerges out of the star shell. He takes a deep breath, and he is discovered by Usagi and his friends who are exploring around.

"Hey, are you ok, little dude?" said Usagi. They helped the little wolf boy to stand up, and the boy slowly breathed as he took it easy. "Are you OK? What's your name?" Asked Kitsune. The boy writes his name on the dirt with his finger, writing ROI.

"Your name is Roi?" asked Usagi. The boy, Roi, nodded his head. "Nice to meet you, Roi," said Usagi. Roi looked at Chizu, he bowed down to her. "Why is he bowing down to me?" asked Chizu.

"I don't know, I think he thinks you're the empress," said Toshiko. "Let's go to the temple to see Tetsujin," said Usagi.

At the Ki-Stone temple, Tetsujin examines Roi. "Looks like the little wolf came from the celestial village called the Eden Cove, the people from there are called the Eden Celtics," said Tetsujin. "Eden Celtics?" said Usagi. "Heavenly, universal Irish," said Tetsujin. "My people..." whispered Chizu. "Huh? Did you just say, ''My people?" said Kitsune. "It's just my inside voice," said Chizu.

"Wait a minute? Are you being reincarnated?" said Usagi. "Yes, no. I don't know. I have never been reincarnated before." said Chizu. "I heard about the history of the Eden Cove queen, her name was Empress Epona. The queen of the Eden Celtics, she was the daughter of the king of the sun," said Tetsujin. "Empress? Who?" said Gen. "I'll show you around the corner of the temple," said Tetsujin.

Tetsujin guides Usagi, Roi, and the others to show them the portrait of Empress Epona. "Wow, she was so beautiful," said Usagi. "Pretty," said Toshiko, amazed by the portrait of Epona. They looked at the portrait, amazed by Epona's beauty, while Chizu was shocked.

"She looks so much like Chizu!" said Kitsune, amazed as well. "Wait a second," said Usagi, starting to realize. Roi points at Chizu, guiding Usagi and the others to look at the resemblance between Chizu and Empress Epona. Empress Epona had the same face as Chizu's, but their eye color are different: Chizu has hazel eyes and Epona had blue eyes.

"Chizu, you are being reincarnated by Empress Epona," said Tetsujin. "Oh my goodness." Said Chizu, who didn't know that she is the reincarnation of Epona until she realized that she is.