Chapter 3: In Trouble

I got home and all I could hear was a scream between papa and mama they said, "we can't keep her she is always in to trouble, like last year she stole food from the major I can't let that happen again." said mama. " it is fine she will get over it, maybe we can send her to summer school." Said papa. I started to cry, first I didn't want to be sent away and I didn't want to go to summer school ether. It's like a place of tortures with little kids screaming and yelling.

Papa came up stairs and I quickly wiped away my tears. He sat on my hard bed and he asked, " did you hear all that."
"I did papa I don't want to go anywhere not anywhere in a thousand years."
"Well your not going any where ok, but if you get into trouble again mama isn't going to like it, and you may be sent off even without my permission."

I went down to eat super and I didn't talk at all, not even to mama.

I decided to take a walk down the road the sun was setting and the moon was appearing.

I walk past houses an one of them was Franks house, he always scares me because he give me nasty stares then he laughs. After that I just ran when I looked back I saw the him came out side and slammed his news paper down on to the cold ground and walked back into his house almost seeing as though he was so mad that he had to slam the door as hard as he could.

The next house I went to, I saw a boy he was skinny and about my height, which is four feet and five inches. I smile and I wave, he smiles back and leaves to go back into his house. my smile slowly disappears as he does too in his house.

I ran back home and I went straight to bed not even saying goodnight to mama after a while I felt bad for doing that. Papa came and gave me a kiss goodnight.

Right before I fall asleep I hear mama and papa talking again, "really, she didn't even say goodnight I don't know what her problem is?"
" She is probably mad at you for saying that you wanted to send her away."
"Sometimes, she really gets on my nerves though."

~~A/N~~
Hey guys please I hope you like it in the comment box tell me some ideas you want me to have in the story. thanks!!!