Frist meeting

Sonja walked out onto the military base "I can't wait to see Reanna again. I wonder how she's been, wow it's been like two or three years since I've seen her wow all the mirrors are just flowing back man thinking about it makes me so surprised we were apart so long," Sonja said.
*Flashback to Sonja's and Reanna's childhood friendship* "Oww," said a 11 year old she. "Hahaha oh you fell idiot," said some mean girls who pushed her down. *Bang* a few rocks were thrown at the laughing girls ''Owww!" said the girls ''Hey bitchs leave her alone." said a 12 year old Reanna the other girls ran and Reanna ran to Sonja to help her up "Are you okay?" Reanna asked Sonja when she got up "Thanks ummm?" "Oh I'm Reanna Saint hi nice to meet you ummm?" "Oh I'm Sonja Parts." Since that day Sonja would follow Reanna around all the time so they become best friends. *Flashback to high school senior year* "Reannnnnnnaaaaaaaa?" yelled Sonja across the school hall. Sonja started to run to Reanna but Reanna started to run away faster. "Reannnnnnna get back here." Sonja said Reanna looked back at her while she was still running "Nope you need to speed up lol." Reanna yelled back at Sonja laughing her ass off. Soon they both stopped and sat in the grass. "Ha haha ha aways what did you want Sonja?" Reanna said, laying back in the grass. "I just wanted to know if you were going to stay here with your dad or are you going to an out of state college like me?" Sonja said looking a little worried "Well honestly I don't know yet I was going to but my dad really needs me right now but if he starts to get better I'll probably go I'm just not sure yet." Sonja looked away a little upset. "Don't worry too much we'll still be friends no matter what okay?" Reanna said holding out her pinky finger Sonja looked up at her "I promise no matter what we'll be friends okay loser hahaha." Reanna said while waiting for Sonja to wrap her fighter around hers Sonja finally wrapped her fighter around Reanna after about 5 seconds "I promise weirdo ha ha ha ha." Sonja said laughing. *Flashback to their college years* "Ughhhhhh I'm so tired I really don't need this right now," Sonja said holding a letter that said you are getting a roommate next week "I guess today is the day it's been a week ugh fine I'll try to be nice." Sonja got up to get ready to meet her new roommate but before she could the door started to opened "Hey so I'm your new roomma-" "Reanna!" Sonja yelled while Reanna stood there shocked "Hey Sonja." "REANNA!" "HAHAHA SONJA!"*Ten minutes later* "But Reanna, I thought you had to stay with your dad to help him." Sonja said. "I did but he thought it would be better if I got a better education so I came down here." *Time Skip to later in college* "AAAAAA." Sonja yelled Reanna barged into my room with a bat "Where's the trumble I'll beat the crap out of them!" Reanna yelled "I can't figure this out." I said dramatically she looked at me pretty pissed then she said "What are you talking about?" She walked over so I could show her "Look it's my bot. It has all the right parts and I did it how it says no work." "Oh that's easy this part and this part here let me fix this." Reanna took it all apart and reassembled it "You could have blown yourself up if this thing could even be turned on." I looked at her confused because I put it all together how it said to "What do you mean I put it together exactly how it said?" she looked at me still a little mad and said "Well more likely than not even if you look at the manual or online they give you the wrong intention or they will usually have different parts then you so it just makes it more confusing." "Hmm well can you teach me how?" I said. Reanna looked at me for a bit thinking about what I said. "I could but you should just take it as a miner for a semester or two. It would just make it easier for both of us and I'll help you when you need it, okay," she said. *Timeskip 4 months later*"Ugh this is so hard." I complained and Reanna just looked at her book "You got this." "Helpppppppppp" "no." "yes" "no" "yes" "NO" "YES" "NOOOO" "YESSSSS" "Fine what do you need." she said finally giving in "I need you to put it all together for me please." "You know I'm not always going to be there to help you."*Back to the present* "Ha see Reanna I do still have you to help me and man I can't believe it's been so long." I said. I walked into a room called the mechanics office when I walked in I saw a lady in a white lab coat I walked up to her and taped her shoulder she turned around holding a clipboard up to her face "Excuse me miss I'm Sonja Parts I think I'm your new lad-" I said before being cut off "Sonja!" the lady yelled then dropped her clipboard I looked up at her surprised it was Reanna. "Reanna oh my god I didn't know we'd be working in the same office I thought you'd be working on some highly classified weapons. Not in the mechanics wing." I said and jumped to hug her. Then we heard a car engine revving. She smiled at me and said, "Will I mean they are both right technically." "What?" I asked "While it's kinda classified wait are you my new lab assistant?" she asked "Well I'm assuming yes because I'm the new assistant for the mechanics wing," I said then I heard a car's engine revving and it seemed to be getting closer soon we saw a yellow Chevrolet Camaro driving towards us but no driver in it "Reanna are you working on self driving cars?" I asked. Reanna looked over and said a little panicked "No not really but we need to move now" Reanna was pulling my arm and I looked over and saw the car speeding at me I started to run but the car didn't stop "Bumblebee stop she's an old friend!" Reanna yelled I fell on the ground and the car kept driving but stopped on top of me revving its engine. "No Bumblebee stay get off of her," Reanna yelled again as the car backed off of me. As soon as it got about filthy feet away from me it started to transform into a giant robot "Dammit Bumblebee," Reanna yelled at the giant robot. The robot's Bumblebee's face looked as if it was mad and he bent down and pointed his giant gun arm in my face "Bumblebee stop now she's a friend," Reanna said to the robot but it seemed like he didn't want to listen. I heard another engine roar. I turned around and saw a front of a semi truck with blue and red frames on it. As soon as it got close to me it also transformed and said in a deep voice, "Bumblebee stand down." Bumblebee backed away and the semi bent down to me offering me his huge hand and said, "I'm Optimus Prime the leader of the autobots. Sorry about my friend, he is a bit protective. Please forgive him." I looked up at his face and my vision went black.