(❁'◡'❁) Prologue (❁'◡'❁)

Nobody's POV

"Should we start now?" Asked Lilith

"Yeah, we will get started ok let's go, let's go." Replied a man called Stephen

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Toni's POV

I woke up in a room it seemed most likely to be a theatre or cinema room. It was quite spacious and there were around 100 seats in the room. All the seats were a dark grey colour and seemed like they were beds but had the backs to make it a seat. On the bed-chairs were very soft and fluffy white blankets neatly folded up perfectly placed in the centre. There were three pillows on each separate chair: two plain grey one that matched perfectly with the chair and one overly fluffy one that matched the blanket well. The walls of the room were a lightish grey colour that worked well with the seats as well the almost white, grey fluffy carpet on the floor. The chair-beds were all facing a rather large cinema TV screen.

At the side of the room was a table full of all sorts of food and another table full of different drinks. Both tables were had raw wood that was very shiny and little grey banners hanging of the side. On the drinks table there glasses of Coke, Pepsi, water, juices such as orange, cherry, apple and blackcurrant, there were also a few alcoholic drinks such as wine, champagne and beer. On the food table there were plates with mountains of things like olives, stuffed pepper, salads, red meats, vine leaves, spring rolls, noodles, rice, pasta, hotdogs, burgers, donuts, cookies, cakes and any other foods you could think of.

After I finished looking around the room thinking the best thing to do was look at the people around me and check if they seem harmful or could course harm.

I noticed I was in the same room as the other avengers (Steve Rogers. Thor Odinson, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Scott Lang and Steven Strange), the Asgaridans which I have met a few times (Odin, Frigga, Sif, Heimdall and Valkyrie), some people that I slightly recognise but not fully, the superheroes that are in outer space I heard about and finally a group of what seemed to be shocked teenagers with about two adults surrounding them all. Hold on a second I recognise a few of them, they are in Pete's class. That means he is here.

When I got a better look I saw him, he was here! Yay! 

Getting happy since I haven't seen for seven hours. I start to walk over to him forgetting about everybody else in the room. When I reach him I hug him in the biggest hug I could muster.

Hearing whispers all around me I look up then finally remember that a lot of other people are here. Steve speaks up saying "Why are you hugging your intern"

Before I could answer the cinema screen lights up with a ,what seemed to be live, video. In the video were two girls who looked like they could be sister. Both the girls had bright beautiful doe eyes; the girl who seemed to look younger had slightly darker hair when the older seeming one had more of a brown tint. The one with lighter hair started speaking saying "Hello everybody I am Skye and this next to me is my younger twin sister Lilith." I was right! "You are all here to watch 11 movies about some of your lives. Some of you would recognise your children, some might recognise their past self or even future self! We are mainly watching this to prevent the disappearance of half the population including other worlds in the galaxy and when they managed to come back five people very close to both of use died to save them."

Well, golly gosh that's a lot to take in.

This time Lilith started to speak "Ok everybody sit down and then when you have relaxed we can start the movie.

When everybody was nearly sat down, I heard somebody shout "Steve!" In shock. Then somebody also in shock reply "Howard!" Wait Howard that was my dad! I just couldn't resist the eager to shout "Dad, Mum?" Just to see if it was them. When I saw them, I ran right into their arms.

Howard's POV

I was walking around when I saw somebody, I haven't seen for ages Steve! Deciding to let him know I shout "Steve," he then shouts back "Howard." I then hear the words of my pride and joy, Antonia. She then runs up to both Maria and I but not expecting her to hug me too considering i wasn't the best father, but she didn't know the reason I did it. So, because of the force i stumbled back a bit luckily there wasn't too much damage done.                                  

Nobody's POV

When Toni had finished the hug with Howard and Maria they all went back to where they were going to sit. Once they had done that both Skye and Lilith showed up in front of the screen and went to sit down with us. Then the first movie started.

𝒜𝒩: 𝐼 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝐼 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒹𝑜 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀. 𝒜𝓁𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝟦𝟢𝟢 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓁𝓎