Iron Maiden : 1 ~ 1

The movie then started.

[The words Kunar Province, Afghanistan]

"Does it have to be now," asked Toni. All she got was a nod.

The screen showed the inside of a military off-roader where there where two people in the front and three people in the back, the person in the back middle looking very out of place. In the middle seat was somebody who was wearing a two-piece navy-blue dress with a long slit on the side. The top a little cropped with the skirt touching the floor. She had a little mascara with some very good concealer to cover some big eyebags with a nude lipstick with gloss. The girls name is Toni Stark. "I feel like you're driving me to a court-martial. This is crazy. What did I do? I feel like you're going to pull over and snuff me. What, you're not allowed to talk? Hey, Forrest!" Suddenly came out of Toni's mouth.

"Don't be so rude to the soldiers they are risking their life for the country." Said Steve in a matter-of-fact way. Howard got a confused thinking face after that, why was he being so rude? "She's trying to ease the tension you idiot," replied Rhody quick to defend his friend.

The soldier to the left of her then said "We can talk, Miss." "I see so it's personal now." Toni replied with a small fake pout on her face "Also just call me Toni," she added as an afterthought. The female at the front driving the vehicle replied this time saying, "No you just intimidate them Miss," completely ignoring the second comment. A shocked but happy Toni replied "Good god, you're a woman. Wait no that sounded rude, sorry. I honestly could not have guessed that. You know they barley every put me with other females quite sad really means we can't have that special bond. Oh well," saying that last sentence with a shrug.

The driver then replied with a tiny smile saying, "I'm an airman." "I mean you have excellent bone structure, is it bad I'm having a hard time not to look at you," she asked with a questioning look. All the soldiers started to chuckle quietly. "Come it's alright you can laugh" The soldiers then started to laugh properly.

All of Toni's friends looked glad that she managed to ease the tension.

The person in the passenger seat then started to ask a question "Is it true you went 12 for 12 with last year's Maxin cover models?"

Peter, Harley and Morgan all looked disgusted at the thought of that. While all of Howards friends looked at him in disappointment since he also did this While some other people were also looking at her questioning how it was. They got their answer by a weird nod-shake of the head mix.

Replying to that Toni said "That is an excellent question. Yes and no. March and I had a scheduling conflict, but fortunately, the Christmas cover was twins. Anything else?" The Soldier to the right of her ,Jimmy, raises his hand. "You're kidding me with the hand up, right?" Jimmy then askes "Is it cool if I take a picture with you." I mean it was bound to come up she is famous and a billion with the most famous company even after Disneyworld in America. Toni replied with a "Yes. It's very cool." Jimmy pulls his camera out and hands it to the soldier on her left. "I don't want to see this on your MySpace page."

"MySpace when was this" asked Clint. Stephen then replied with "7th February 2009"

Jimmy puts up a peace sign for the photo. "Please, no gang signs. No, throw it up. I'm kidding. Yeah, peace. I love peace. I'd be out of a job with peace."

Wanda just scoffed while Howard and Maria looked sad that she was also sucked into the job of weapons building.

"Come on. Hurry up. Just click it. Don't change it. Just click it." Jimmy said. But before the picture could be taken an unknown thing hit and blew up the couple of vehicles around where it landed. Loud noises like gunshots were heard all around hitting things like rock, cars and boxes that fell out the boot of other cars. "What's going on," asked a completely terrified Toni. "Contact left!" Said the driver ignoring Toni on accident. "What have we got?" asked Toni again. The driver then went out of the vehicle ready to fight well but then was shot right in the chest and died there. The other soldier who was in the front then said "Jimmy, stay with Stark," to which Jimmy replied with a "Ok," to the soldier and a "Stay down!" To Toni. Toni then said "Yeah," while dodging from a bullet that went through the glass. The soldier who told Jimmy to stay with Toni then went out to fight the shooters forgetting what happened with the driver and was again shot too. "Son of a bitch!" Was how Jimmy reacted to them being shot down. Since Jimmy was filled with too much adrenaline, he went out fight but Toni had just enough time to say "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Give me a gun!"