Part 19

Recap

And I'm proud to be the father of our child and your fiancé. Chres said giving me a passionate kiss which lead to more awes and people saying congratulations. We ate our food and I brought my favorite cheesecake. I got tired so we said bye to everyone and went to the car.

Today was nice. Chres said getting on the free way. 

Ya it was. I said soon drifting off to sleep.

Time later

Babe... Babe... Yn. Chresanto said shaking me gently.

What I said in a tired voice.
We're home. He said getting out of the car to get the bags out. As I was ready to get out of the car I felt a sharp pain run through me. I got up and started walking into the house. I went up the stairs into our bedroom. I took off my shoes and layed in the bed, until I felt another sharp pain. I hissed and swear. When I opened my eyes I saw Chres looking at me with a concerned face.
Babe are you ok. He asked sitting on the bed looking at me.
Yea they were just really bad kicks. I said reassuring him.

Oh OK he layed down and I put my head on his chest. Suddenly I felt something wet.

Chresanto. I said his full name so he knows that I'm really serious.

Yea. He said looking at me straight in the eye.

My water broke...

Yn POV

Chresanto put the last bag in the trunk and got in the car and started driving. Are you OK? Chres asked me.

Yea I said rubbing my stomach.

30 minutes later

We just got a room and the nurse told me to change into the gown that she gave me. I change into the gown and Chres help me into the bed. The nurse put IVs and  monitors on me and took my blood pressure.

How are you feeling babe? Chres asked me.

I'm OK I can feel the contractions a little. I said squeezing his hand.

Did you call our family? I asked him.

No I'll go call now
He said walking out the room.

5 hours into labor

Everyone had got here or parents, friends, and some family members. I'm in so much pain I just wanted it to end it.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GET THE DOCTOR OR SOMETHING!! I yelled squeezing Chres hand tightly.

5 minutes later the doctor came and checked me had gave me an epidural. I felt myself getting tired and feel asleep.

Chresanto POV 9 hours into labor

Yn just woke up and the doctor came to check her. The doctor said  The doctor said that she was 10 centimeters and she was ready to deliver. When I heard that I got really nervous yet happy. Yn looked at me as I hold her hand while she pushed and I counted to ten for each she'd pushed.

1 hour later

Crying filled the room as the doctor cleaned the baby's airway.

Do you want to cut the cord sir? The Doctor asked.

As I cut the cord flashes went off and gave the doctor back the scissors. The nurses took the baby out the room to clean and check him. I went to the bed after Yn called me.

What's up? I asked sitting next to the bed.

Where did they take him? Yn  asked with a concerned face.

They look him to get clean and weighed and all that stuff. I said

Oh. I'm exhausted. Yn said yawning.

We kept talking and then our friends and family came in. Saying congratulations and stuff like that.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

Come in. Yn said.

The door opened revealing a nurse bringing our son into the room in one of the baby hospital beds. The nurse left the room.

Everyone crowded around the baby and gushed about how cute he was, look at all that hair,and he's so big and a chubby baby.
All of a sudden he started to cry.

Can I see him please? Yn asked. Everyone was so crowded that she couldn't see the baby.

Yea. I handed the baby over to Yn and she held him.

Yn POV
I sat there in awe as held my baby boy for the first time. He had the cutest chubby little cheeks ever. He add a mixture of me and Chresanto's hair texture. He looks a little bit more like Chres but with my skin color.
Chresanto get into the bed so we can take pictures. My Mom said. Moving her hands towards the bed.
I moved over in the bed and   he got in. He hugged me while I was holding the baby. They took pictures of us holding the baby and us kissing while holding the baby.

I love Chresanto. I said

I love you too Yn. He said  We kissed and watched our baby for the rest of the night.
-------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah Hakeem August

May 8th,2015 11:27 PM

9lb, 14oz