Proposal Ideas

Roc pov

I'm on my way to my moms house for some thing it can do for the proposal.

I knock on the door waiting for my mom to open the door

"Hay baby how have you been lately?" My mom asked me walking out of the kitchen

"I've been good I came for some advise." I said

"What's a matter?" My mom said walking to the couch sitting next to me

I want to propose to Yn. I told her

OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGG it's about time now where are my grand babies?

My mom said waiting for my response.

Mom I haven't even married her I don't even know if she wants kids. I said imaging me being a dad

But mom I came here for ideas for how I should propose to her I said

Mmm let me think for a moment....... Oh how about you set up a spa day for her have her friends take her then take her on a trail ride you know since she really likes horses to a restaurant and propose like that.

Mm that's a good idea thanks mom. I said giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

I'm leaving now I said getting my coat and keys.

Your leaving so soon

Yea I need t start planning making calls and stuff.

OK then I'll see you later then.

OK bye ma.

I unlock my door and got into the car. I started the car and was making my way home.

30 minutes later

I pulled up into the driveway,turned off the car and walked inside the house. I grabbed my laptop and started looking for the places Yn would be going on the day of the proposal. I was so into looking up places that I didn't notice Yn wrapping her arms around me putting her chin on my shoulder.

Hay babe what are you doing? Yn asked.

Um nothing just looking up stuff. I said eyes glued on the screen.

Babe I wanna do something can you put up the laptop please? She asked poking out her lip making a sad face.

"Um I'm kinda busy right now and... I was cut off by her smashing her lips into mine.

"Well then what would you like to do?" I asked smirking at her.

"Well I was hoping you would take a shower with me. "Yn said bitting her lips.

"Awwww you know I would like to but I'm really busy planning something". I said rubbing my thumbs on the top of her hands.

Come on I know you want to. She said walking towards the stairs switching her ass.

Hold on babe. I said looking through some pictures of the spa.

Chres hurry. Yn whined

I'm coming. I said clicking shut down the laptop.

Im close to the room and if you don't come now I'm going to bed. She yelled.

IM COMING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!. I yelled back closing the top and running up to the room.