Blood Moon

You don't typically go hunting for blood as much, but your cravings get a tad bit out of control during Lunar Eclipses.

You have a decent amount of henchmen, there wasn't any way of you doing everything yourself especially when you're only limited to the night. Very few of them knew what you looked like, you're always wearing a mask and heavy clothing keeping things anonymous.

Easy for you since you're on a pretty cold island.

Your mask choices were always creepy, you'd alternate between masks depending on how you felt at the time. During Solar Eclipses you wear something that's easy to access someone's neck or shoulder to draw blood.

The people in the town knew to keep their doors open or unlocked during a solar eclipse, blood must be drawn or donated to the "Reaper" to spare your life. In return they're protected under the Reaper and their henchmen. If somethings goes wrong, then it's hell that goes loose for the town.

It's a little tradition that the town was doing for quite a few months, no pirates have stepped foot on the land since. Usually they're caught by the snow storm, or a canon shoots their ship by the henchmen before they set dock. There wasn't much resistance for the blood donating, some citizens had to be taken care of but it wasn't anything intense since the Reaper keeps their promise.

So the festival begins, henchmen knocking door to door drawing blood from the citizens and collected them in medical tubes. One house in particular was strange, they don't recall ever seeing a polar bear in a suit being a citizen of the town. The henchmen didn't stress about it as much, but were scratching their heads about it.

"Wow we have a bear citizen now huh.."

"Was he always here?"

"I mean it's a snowy island so I think it makes sense yeah?"

The sound of den den mushis were being used around the town to update the Reaper about the "blood donor" deliveries. Soon enough they all met up to the headquarters and greeted the Reaper.

————————————————————-
It didn't take long for you to get "blood drunk," your face flushed under the mask and voice slurred sounding like gibberish.

All of your henchmen were dancing around drinking their own booze. The loud band played your favorite tunes it was a party! Only your henchmen were allowed in, all your henchmen have a particular smell so that's how you're able to tell them apart.

But in this scenario if someone were to swap clothes you'd definitely get the scent mixed up.

You are practically having the time of your life, you have fun at parties and sometimes get a little out of hand. You drank a little bit more blood than you should have but it's okay to have your guard down sometimes.

After awhile when most of your henchmen are distracted, you decided to tease the one that was just leaning on the wall crossing his arms looking uninterested. You are aware that not everyone's a party person but this henchman in particular seemed to have looked bored the whole time.

"Hey. You haven't been drinking or dancing tonight at all,"

There wasn't a response just a loud sigh, and the henchmen sort of moved away but you didn't let him, instantly grabbing his arm you pulled his arm onto your chest.

"Let's go, follow me we can have fun somewhere else."