Reaper room

After dragging your henchmen through a few doors and flights of stairs you finally reached your room located in the lower level.

You opened the door, it was a candle lit room with a large canopy bed. A strong smell of rosemary, since incense has already been burning on the window sill. There was a chandelier hanging on the ceiling holding most of the candles. The candle light was reflecting off of the books, you were a secret fan of nonfictional books.

"You can remove the cloak now,"
You unlatched the hooks and began pulling it over your head, when the henchman saw your skin he immediately knew what was going on so he pulled the bottom of your cloak to cover it.

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

"I don't want to have se-"

You cut him off with a loud laugh, slapping his hand away from your cloak. It caught him off guard, and he was starting to get embarrassed. He was scratching the back of his mask awkwardly.

He cleared his throat,

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're supposed to show tattoos for identification! I'm not trying to sleep with you!"

Since there's a pretty large amount of henchmen you have, you have tattoo identification just to "reconfirm" that you're apart of the group. Smell or not sometimes you get confused.

"Oh."

It was too late for him to keep up with this act any longer, his cover is practically blown now. He reached
under his cloak pulling out his Kikoku ready to slice you in half. You flipped backwards a few times before coming to a stop.

"It would've been nice if you played along with it though," you teased

The henchman huffed, and ripped off the cloak he was once wearing, and tossed it towards you.

"Room."

"Shambles."

The cloak switched places with him, but you had already anticipated it and had already moved behind him lifting off the crow mask he was wearing.

The crow mask was big enough to fit his black and white printed hat underneath.

"Ah it's you! Trafalgar! I've heard about you from Dolflamingo."

You twirled the crow mask around tossing it to the side.

"Do you have some business with me? If you make a good offer I'll make an alliance."