Saving the job

The next day, Freddy and the gang was performing for a party. There was no children under 11, so the gang decided to break out something new. "Ok, since there are no children here, we are going to break out a old favorite. Bohemian rhapsody." Freddy said. The parents cheered. "MIKE! GET UP HERE AND DRUM!" Freddy said joyfully. "1 2 3 hit it!"
A FEW SECONDS LATER....
"Mama I just killed a man. Put the gun to his head. Pulled the trigger and now he's dead!" Freddy then decided to break out some dance moves. He swung his arm and his microphone went flying! Foxy, watching from the cove, reacted quickly, sprinting over to the table to which the microphone was flying. He then made a diving catch, right in front of the youngest one there. Flying at 70 MPH, he could've been killed! After the show, Freddy walked to pirates cove. "Foxy" Freddy said, "you saved my job! Is there anything I can do to repay you?" "Actually...." Foxy said, "I've been saving up tip money to buy a ring for Chica. Could you help?" "Of course!" Freddy said. "As the most popular animatronic, I've got thousands in tip money! I'll get Bonnie to chip in too, and Mike can buy it." "Great!" Foxy said. Talk to me tomorrow and we can get it.